Bethel Christian Academy 5

Posted February 03, 2014
I don't know why I've waited so long to write this review. I guess I always thought there was no need because I thought BCA would have plenty reviews. I having nothing more than positive things to say about Bethel Christian Academy. My nephew has been attending this school since kindergarten, seven years now, and right from the start I knew he was going to get a very thorough and complete education at this institution. The staff is very dedicated and invested in each student and teacher/student ratios are kept to a minimum. The children become part of a family when they attend this school. For starters, Mrs. Smith (kinder teacher) is the sweetest woman EVER! Not only is she sweet, but she's an amazing instructor, she projects so much patience, kindness and goodness. Your child will love going to school because of her and that's a good introduction to school for any child.

Bethel Christian Academy
431 Rincon Road, El Sobrante, CA  94803
Last modified Bethel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Bethel Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top