Posted August 19, 2014
My Wife and I have had our daughter enrolled at ESCS ever since she was in Kindergarten. She now will be entering the seventh grade at the Junior High campus. We have had a great experience for all those years at the elementary campus. Small class sizes, fun filled field trips, and well thought out educational school projects , strong emphasis in academics and Christian education made our child's experience there a worth while decision from the get go. It was everything we were looking for and more. Thank You ESCS ! Looking forward to a another great experience for our daughter at the Junior High Campus.......Fall 2014.

Posted June 27, 2014
I have a daughter entering the 8th grade and she has been with this school since Kindergarten. This has many way to grow your teens mind in culture, religious value. There is a very vigorous curriculum for the kids and at times very challenging. The staff loves to keep young minds full running motion but keep fun where the kids do not lose interest. There are many things the school does to keep these mind fresh and waiting to strive. like a Principal Honor Roll, Presidential. Education is also in Washington DC, Mount Hermon trips . Many sports are offered, like Basketball, football, Volleyball & etc. This is huge on parent participation. We have our own PTA, Sport Booster Club. Parents love to be with their children at home but love to support them at school also. We have a new Pastor, a new Principal. I have talked to them and see a lot a future investment the school will bring like technology, college advisor, spiritual advisors and much more. I cannot wait to see 2014-2015 will bring to our campus. If you want a great school just come and visit this one and you will be easily convince it will be a great decision for your coming young adult child.

Posted June 26, 2014
El Sobrante Christian School is the best! They have awesome teachers and a great staff. Welcome to our new Pastor and Chairman of the Board Russ Sturm. He has been very involved with the parents over the summer and has great plans for teachers, staff and parents. Congratulations to Mrs. Manguiat Sieman Principal at the elementary campus and to Mr. Derrick Leonard as Principals of the jr/.sr high campus. This is a great Christian School with small class sizes.

El Sobrante Christian School 1

Posted May 10, 2014
PART 2... !!!READ MY REVIEW!!! (Very reliable) JR/SR High campus, SCHOOL ON HUGE DOWNFALL AND DOESNT SEEM TO BE RECOVERING, CAN NOT WAIT TO LEAVE.. Again Elementary campus is fine and doing great. This School Has some good things about them but they aren't anything compared to the bad Been here from 6th-8th, 10th grade 7. School use to be ok, but continued to collapse.. Hope they close down. 8. There is a lot of students who said they would stay but there had to be a lot of changes 9. There is 1 teacher, Mr Cox, who I highly recognize and commend off his sympathy and grace toward the students. He is a Christian man and it shows daily. Thank You for teaching and helping along the way. Have a whole lot more of negative things to say but my battery is about to die.

Posted March 17, 2014
My son has been attending ESCS since 1st grade and is now in 5th. The teachers at this school are AWESOME. The faculty know every child by name and the children are treated like family. I have never experienced any issues with bullying. The exact opposite occurs at this school. Majority of the students are loving and do not find it amusing to make fun of other students due to differences in appearance, speach, clothing, etc. We teach our son the principles of Christianity and ESCS does a great job at reinforcing them. I would have given ESCS 5 stars, but I wish the student population was larger. There is only one 5th grade class and my son wants to change schools to make more friends. Parent involvement is fantastic and it helps making school activities fun and plentiful.

Posted November 24, 2013
My child attended ESCS from kindergarten to 5th grade and we would not have changed the experience for anything! I had to change my sons school due to my job and finances however, my son received exactly what I intended when I enrolled him; a solid christian foundation and education that shaped his character. I found the teachers and staff to be very supportive throughout our time there and we had MANY health challenges. I am surprised at the negative reviews as it was certainly not our experience. My son now attends a military college prep public school; the teachers and staff often compliment that " he's a good kid with good manners" I attribute this to ESCS. My son did well on the entrance test except for math and was placed in honors classes. So I don't know folks with the negative reviews.....can't blame it all on the school....I still recommend ESCS elementary to parents who want there kids to be educated in a diverse christian environment that builds character.

El Sobrante Christian School 2

Posted November 17, 2013
DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO THIS SCHOOL. I went to this school for six years. Started in second grade and left end of seventh grade. The best thing that my mother EVER did was take me out of that school. Most of the teachers are NO Good and i can name a few of the teachers and staff that are Prejudice. They are in it for the money thats all really. Pretty much everyone that comes through this school and leaves right out. Farthest thing from a Christian honestly. But, I can say that i loved Mr.Ojeda who is like the sports director, i love what he has to offer and bring to that school. Also, Mrs.Webb who is the fourth grade teacher, and Mrs.Banuelos, Mrs.Maguiant and her daughter. Those are the best they have there. If you do decide to send your children here take them out before middle school. When i went to public school i struggled ALOT because the fundamentals wasn't there any of the subjects.

Posted November 12, 2013
Awesome school!!! Great staff! Great family school!! My kids love it here!! I highly recommend!

El Sobrante Christian School 1

Posted January 11, 2013
I wouldn't put it past a teacher to post wonderful reviews on here. If your children are growing spiritually maybe they have a better teacher or they are just scared to no end. TALK TO YOUR KIDS PARENTS.

Posted October 27, 2012
Both my children have been attending ESCS since kindergarten, and I am extremely happy with the quality of education they are receiving, and am extremely with their growth spiritually.

El Sobrante Christian School
5100 Argyle Road, El Sobrante, CA  94803
Last modified El Sobrante Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
El Sobrante Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top