Elk Grove, CA

Posted January 14, 2012
Raymond Case is a strong balance of great leadership, with teachers who are invested in successful academic performance outcomes, and their enthusiasm for teaching is demonstrated on a daily basis. The prinicpal and the vice-principal spend time knowing each student. Strong parent involvement. Both of my kids love this school! Their teachers send emails with homework and a weekly summary to stay in touch. We can access their grades online. My 5th grader even takes math with the 6th graders because he took a test and was ready for it! I have no doubt he was taught with patience to learn. The field trips are GREAT! The drama club, choir and band programs are amazing!

Raymond Case Elementary School

Posted January 19, 2009
Raymond Case is a great school. We have 3 children that attend there. All of their teachers are excellent with going above and beyond attitude. There is alot of parent participation and a great PTO. The office staff is very personable and helpful. My children enjoy going to school there and are excelling in all subjects.

Posted July 29, 2008
This school is the best. They have the most awesome staff and the best teachers. My daughter has been there since she was in kindergarten, and now she is in 6th grade. She has had NO problems with any of her teachers and her ALL of her teachers are great.

Posted May 15, 2008
I have had children at Raymond Case Elementary School for 4 years. The teachers are of outstanding quality. I have seen teachers going above and beyond for their classes. I am amazed at the level of dedication, both in the class room and with extracurricular activities. Both my kids love school and have never had a negative experience. The office staff are a great team. They have been there for years and know EVERYTHING! The atmosphere in the school is very upbeat and both the principle and vice principle are very pleasant professionals, hands on with the students and easy to approach. I am extremely satisfied with the standard. Thank you to both the kids and the staff for making this school excellent.

Posted March 05, 2008
My son is in his fourth year at Raymond Case. Each of his teachers has been outstanding, and he has really learned a lot. I'm very happy with the school. As time goes on I hope they develop more enrichment opportunities, bu tthe basics here are excellent.

Posted January 25, 2008
We love Raymond Case! My son is in 1st grade and has had excellent teachers so far. My only complaint is about some of the office staff. When you walk into the office, they look up at you and keep working, as if, you are bothering them. Isn't their job to answer parent questions?

Raymond Case Elementary School 3

Posted October 28, 2007
We have attended Raymond Case since they launched the Parent/Participation Preschool Program. I have witnessed a number of leaders at Raymond Case and still have not experienced the right fit in leadership from the administrators. For a school to function correctly their needs to be good leadership. We have experienced a number of negative situations that were not handled consistently by the staff. There is very little parent involvement and unfortunately the kids are affected. There is no tutoing program or assistance with students that are testing below grade level-its a shame that we live in one of the most wealthiest countries in the world, and our kids are still not given what they need. A few teachers are amazing but some need to reevaluate why they are their teachers.

Posted March 25, 2007
Raymond Case lacks a very important element... parent involvement. Many parents do not follow up on kids who act out or support the curriculum with homework. It's a shame that parents expect the teachers to raise their children. The teachers are working extremely hard to teach all the skills required. I think the education could use more support from the district.

Posted June 27, 2006
I have two daughters at Case and I think it is a great school the teachers are knowledgeable, professional and a few are even fun (say my kids). Many of the teachers at Case own children attend the school so that says something about the quality of education!

Raymond Case Elementary School 3

Posted July 17, 2004
My kids have attended this school since it opened, I find it very disheartning that teachers and parents are not more involved with extra cirricular activities. As for the administration team, they need some serious help. We need people who are gonna make things happen and work with the parents instead of against them. The leadership skills are nill. I sure hope they get their act together in the 2004-05 school year.

Raymond Case Elementary School
8565 Shasta Lily Drive, Elk Grove, CA  95624
Last modified Raymond Case Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raymond Case Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top