Elk Grove, CA

Posted August 12, 2013
Wonderful School! Great Teachers! Caring staff. Challenging coursework for elementary school. Keeps everyone informed and on track for success.

Elliott Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted August 09, 2013
Academically, this school is great! However, that's not all I look for in a school. Administration and staff seemed to be selectively welcoming to those that were familiar to them and allowed exceptions to certain procedures for those they favored. Parent participation is a big thing there, which is great, but there seems to be no compassion for the single parent who can't volunteer time. Biggest on my list of disappointments is the school's lack of diversity. I'm aware that they can't control that but I believe a big part of my son's education is not just the subjects he learns but whether he's in an environment where he's exposed to different cultures and beliefs by having a diverse group of friends.

Posted August 08, 2013
Teacher are so committed. Not bulling allowed by peers volunteers-parents and staff. Safe and secure. Nobody can walk in if not through the front office. The rest of the school is gated and locked. Very clean. An awesome school to learn and have fun!

Posted July 20, 2012
The teachers, the principle and the office staff are wonderful. We had a great first year at Elliott Ranch! We couldn't be more pleased with this school!

Elliott Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted October 13, 2011
This school is great acdemically however to a certain point too academically. It drills the students too much on tests and I believe its due to trying to hold a high API score. Teachers are great academically however do not take the time to really get to know the child or parents for that matter.

Posted September 04, 2011
As a former employee and a parent of a student who went K-6...honestly I have no idea why ER is a 9 out of a 10. I can't imagine what else they can possibley to do be better. I had a child go to top priv Catholic School and one who went to ER....ER BY FAR was academically, community, teacher involvement, administration, and on and on the BEST school ever. I'd move across the states to go there again.

Posted October 12, 2010
Elliott Ranch has provided both of my kids a wealth of knowledge, has great staff, and keeps the parents really involved.

Posted October 08, 2010
I love Elliott Ranch because it's a friendly school where my children have received a good education. The teachers are helpful and show lots of school spirit and pride. ER is AWESOME!!!!

Posted September 21, 2010
Great school and great teachers. Everything a parent could ask for for their child.

Posted September 20, 2010
Our school has the best community. Whenever there's a need, parents come together to find a solution.

Elliott Ranch Elementary School
10000 East Taron Drive, Elk Grove, CA  95757
Last modified Elliott Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elliott Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top