Bad
Good

I absolutely agree with one of the reviewer that administration and front desk staff are selectively welcoming to some people and allowed exceptions for people they choose/know. I used to volunteer once a week and most of the time front desk staff either busy talking on their cell phones or discussing their personal issues while I was waiting to ask a question. We regret that we moved our child from Stonelake elementary school, where administration and front desk staff are welcoming to everybody and teachers are enthusiastic, academically more intensive which is opposite to ELLIOT RANCH.

I read the comment below about no diversity in this school! Are we talking about the same school? Because this school has children here who came from all over the world. I think almost all races and ethnicities are equally represented. Check out the demographics of this school's student population. There are rich students and not so rich students and I have never felt that there was any discrimination. I never could volunteer either, but the teachers were very understanding (since they worked themselves), I did face some terse comments from stay-at-home parents who did not understand why any Mom would want to work when her husband did. But that is not the teachers' fault! My children came out pretty well rounded because they made use of all the school's facilities. The only thing the district can improve is the gifted and talented program, which is not very well organized.

Wonderful School! Great Teachers! Caring staff. Challenging coursework for elementary school. Keeps everyone informed and on track for success.

Academically, this school is great! However, that's not all I look for in a school. Administration and staff seemed to be selectively welcoming to those that were familiar to them and allowed exceptions to certain procedures for those they favored. Parent participation is a big thing there, which is great, but there seems to be no compassion for the single parent who can't volunteer time. Biggest on my list of disappointments is the school's lack of diversity. I'm aware that they can't control that but I believe a big part of my son's education is not just the subjects he learns but whether he's in an environment where he's exposed to different cultures and beliefs by having a diverse group of friends.

Teacher are so committed. Not bulling allowed by peers volunteers-parents and staff. Safe and secure. Nobody can walk in if not through the front office. The rest of the school is gated and locked. Very clean. An awesome school to learn and have fun!

The teachers, the principle and the office staff are wonderful. We had a great first year at Elliott Ranch! We couldn't be more pleased with this school!

This school is great acdemically however to a certain point too academically. It drills the students too much on tests and I believe its due to trying to hold a high API score. Teachers are great academically however do not take the time to really get to know the child or parents for that matter.

As a former employee and a parent of a student who went K-6...honestly I have no idea why ER is a 9 out of a 10. I can't imagine what else they can possibley to do be better. I had a child go to top priv Catholic School and one who went to ER....ER BY FAR was academically, community, teacher involvement, administration, and on and on the BEST school ever. I'd move across the states to go there again.

Elliott Ranch has provided both of my kids a wealth of knowledge, has great staff, and keeps the parents really involved.

I love Elliott Ranch because it's a friendly school where my children have received a good education. The teachers are helpful and show lots of school spirit and pride. ER is AWESOME!!!!

Last modified Elliott Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.