Bad
Good

I had many issues with my child's learning and his safety due to his rare blood disease. After putting him at California Montessori - Elk Grove we watched him bloom socially and educationally without having to even have an IEP. I can not express enough how grateful we are to have our child here with a wonderful principle and such awesome teachers.

Excellent school, I love my son's 1st grade teachers, They are on top of each student development and education, they answer e-mails in less than 24Hrs and the voluntary work, that I as a parent compromise to do, was actually really easy to accomplished, I am very happy with my son's achievements during the school year. I could not be more proud of my decision to put my son in CMP Elk Grove.

Great school! My child loves going to school every time I take him there. He loves doing the jobs and is eager to learn.

CMP has been a very positive experience for my son who completed kindergarten. We have truly been inspired by Ms Nicole who gave so much love to her children in her classroom.

My son is in 3rd grade at CMP and has been here since Kindergarten. We love it here. He is able to excel academically at his own pace while the Montessori methods teach him to take responsibility for his learning. Teachers are very caring and child centered. As a parent, I am always welcomed and considered a partner in my child's education.

Teachers are caring and most of the staff are friendly. If you would like a great start of school experience, choose Diamond class! Your kids will have their "bright love lights all round", just like their wonderful teachers!

My daughter just finished Kindergarten at CMP and I couldn't be happier. She has learned so much and the teachers are so caring.

The staff and teachers are wonderful at this school. It would be nice to get a newer updated campus with a multipurpose room and more space. But the teachers are caring and understanding with the children. It is also wonderful to be welcomed into the classroom to help and be involved in your childrens learning.

My daughter is currently in the 2nd grade and has been there since kindergarten. She has thrived. The individual development that is allowed makes for a perfect combination. She reads at an advanced level but does math at a more average level. She as individual is allowed to excel where she can but stay with the children in her age group. Great system and the teachers are just the best. Kindergarten parents, you are in for a treat with those teachers.

This is my sons first year at CMP Elk Grove and we just love it. After struggling last year in a private school, we are so happy with the decision to move him. The middle school teachers are wonderful and caring and are willing to take the time to help each and every child succeed. The small classrooms make it a wonderful learning environment. I just wish I would have known about this wonderful school a year ago. Thanks CMP!!

Last modified California Montessori Project - Elk Grove Campus School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.