Elk Grove, CA
Students enrolled: 1,147

Posted February 26, 2014
Carroll Elementary has exceeded our expectations. Mr. Hauder, the teachers, and staff are involved with their students. They are doing an excellent job of educating our students, as well as preparing them to be good citizens of the community. Thank you, Carroll Elementary!!!

Posted July 23, 2013
We usually go by ratings on websites to pick a good school for our child. Thankfully, I weighed in community reviews in addition to the school ratings. I had my kid enrolled here from kindergarten through 2nd grade. Carroll Elementary is a very good school. The principal, Mr. Hauder is all that you want in a principal and more! So is the vice principal (Ms. Robinson), the support staff (Ms. Vicki Garcia) and almost all of the teachers. Even the couple of strict (mean) teachers knew their jobs. I would hear parents getting worked up because of these teachers' lack of patience with their kids, but not enough to make a complaint. It also gives kids an opportunity to learn to deal with the real (mean) world. Overall, they are all a team and work in harmony and have very positive energy in the campus. Mr. Hauder is the best!!!

Carroll Elementary School 4

Posted March 23, 2012
My son rides his bike almost everyday to school. Last Tuesday, March 21, 2012, he noticed that his bike was missing from the bike rack and his helmet was left on the ground. I know that sometimes kids will just take bikes and scooters home without realizing that they unintentionally took the wrong one. However, in my sons case, his bike is very distinctive and has some value with it, it's a bike brand and style that even teenagers ride. I really believe that it was intentionally taken. It really broke my sons heart when he found out that it was missing/stolen because he did a lot of hard work and house chores in trying to earn that bike. I don't know what kind of values we teach our kids nowadays, but I hope some parent will find out that his/her kid took a stuff that doesn't belong to him and be responsible enough to correct his mistakes.

Posted November 04, 2011
Great School! Our daughter has been attending this school for 3 years. We are very impressed with the teachers. They do an excellent job making the kids very excited about learning.

Posted November 16, 2010
Great school! My daughter attended K-2 and she loved her teachers and principal. The school she attends now doesn't compare in the least. :( LOVED Mr. Hauder (Principal) and Ms. Rueda (Vice Principal).

Posted August 25, 2010
Teachers are really helpful and friendly .Teachers are trying to get invole our kids in different activities that helpes to improve the kids skills

Posted April 27, 2010
Carroll Elementary School was one of only three schools in the EGUSD to earn a DISTINGUISHED SCHOOL AWARD for the 2009-2010 school year!! SO YES, I think Carroll deserves 5 STARS!!

Posted August 28, 2008

Posted July 25, 2008
I have 3 children currently attending Carroll. Our experience thus far has been a wonderful one. We came in when the school was first opened and all the teachers have had a great impact on each child. So far, my children have no had one complaint about their teachers. The Principal and Vice-Principal are very friendly and outgoing and really make an effort to get to know the children.

Posted May 09, 2008
My son started going to Carroll Elementary as a kindergartener the first year it opened, and he loved it! We were really worried about the way he would act because he never wanted to be away from us. Carroll made him feel very comfortable from day one. I found myself volunteering at least once a week in his class and all the teachers I have met have been great. My daughter attended kindergarten while my son moved on to 1st grade, and she loved it also. Due to circumstances out of our control, we ended up having to move in the middle of the school year. It was a hard move for all of us. Especially the kids, they loved their school. They still do. They've finally learned to adjust to the school they're attending now, but it's not the same as Carroll.

Carroll Elementary School
10325 Stathos Drive, Elk Grove, CA  95757
Last modified Carroll Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carroll Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top