Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (7 responses)

Posted June 06, 2016
From the start of the enrollment process to the end of our first year with EGVA, the teachers were phenomenal! As the parent of a Kindergarten and a 2nd grade student, I was a little afraid of taking on the task of helping my kids learn to read, but Mrs. Lyons was there to give support, instructional ideas, and even games to help the learning go smoothly. In addition to the daily lessons, she would have the kids come in periodically and assess their progress, as well. The kids loved it. I loved it!

Posted June 06, 2016
Mrs. Lyons was always only a phone call or email away....even over vacations and weekends. A true team effort by all.

Posted May 25, 2016
The teachers was always available for support, and the new software was very good easy to learn.

Posted May 25, 2016
I feel grateful for my teacher Mrs. Williams is because this year was my first year of homeschooling. Mrs. Williams was very supportive and encouraging. She was also always available to me when I needed help on a question. Thank you Mrs. Williams for making my first Home School experiance awsome!

Posted May 25, 2016
Mrs. Jenny Williams has been fantastic because she is very engaging and involved. This was our first time home schooling our child and the experience was very pleasant because of Mrs. Williams.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 25, 2016
There was enough work to keep my child busy everyday. I would prefer a bit more of explanation with some of the work especially the math because the text books didn't go into great detail but the teacher (Mrs. Jenny Williams) was able to fill in some gaps with the live lessons every week.

Posted May 25, 2016
The involvement of the teacher was not what i initially expected. I thought it was more of a robotic type of learning situation but mrs. Williams was there 100% percent of the way with us. She guided us, kept us up to date and made my daughter feel almost like she was in regular school.

Posted May 24, 2016
EGVA has provided us with the ability to get my daughter out of a situation where she was being bullied. This experience has been great, and she has thrived in the program.

Posted May 24, 2016
Thank you Mrs. Williams! I love how easy it is to keep in touch with you. You have always been available when we had a question or issue. EGVA Rocks!

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted May 24, 2016
Cenonita has always made herself available via phone, or internet to answer questions. If my daughter had a problem with anything she would do a live lesson recording and work it out.

9351 Feickert Drive, Elk Grove, CA  95624
Last modified Elk Grove Virtual Academy (EGVA) is a Charter school that serves grades K-8