Elk Grove, CA

Posted August 04, 2014
Great school but the secretary is not a people person am I the only who has noticed that I hope not.

Posted January 23, 2013
My son, now in the 5th grade, has been here since Kindergarden, and we love it here. We specifically bought in this neighborhood to place our child at this school!

Posted July 05, 2006
I have had children at Butler for the last 7 years and know all of the teachers and administrators very well. This is an outstanding school with excellent teachers who really care and work above and beyond to give the students the best education they can give. The administrators truly care about the students and know every single one of their names (over 1000 of them)! I have also taught here as a long term subtitute and found the staff to be very cohesive and focused on bringing each student up to their potential. There are also many involved parents who plan numerous fun and educational events that really bring the community together and make the students feel proud to be a Butler Bulldog. Two of my kids have gone through and promoted to middle school and were very well prepared for 7th grade.

Posted April 20, 2006
Overall, the school offers very friendly, supportive environment. However, if your child is high achieving, there are not many programs available.

Arthur C. Butler Elementary School 3

Posted May 10, 2004
I feel this school has forgotten about the children. The school is more concerned with test scores than making it a good experience for the children.

Posted February 20, 2004
My son had an outstanding Kindergarten experience and the exceptional treatment continues in 1st grade. The principal has a strong presense here and the teachers welcome participation - which is very important for me. Incredible speech program!

Posted August 26, 2003
Our daughter has attended this school from 1st-3rd grade. We have been very impressed with the parental and community involvement here. The faculty goes to great length to enable all the children to learn. They are all friendly, courteous and respectful. Could not wish for a better environment for our child.

Posted August 23, 2003
Overall, we have been very pleased with Butler Elementary. Our children have had many wonderful teachers who have worked hard to create a positive learning environment. Unfortunately, our child had a third grade teacher who really spoiled the experience. Administration seemed sympathetic towards our concerns, but the teacher is still there. Otherwise, great school.

Posted August 21, 2003
We have had a wonderful experience at Arthur Butler. Our oldest son graduated 2 years ago, and we currently have 3 attending. The educational opportunities at Butler are outstanding in terms of off-site learning with locations like Sly Park, Angel Island and others, too numerous to mention. The administration and the teachers definitely strive to make Arthur Butler a fun environment.

Posted August 20, 2003
My oldest started 2nd grade with the opening of Butler and she has been touched by many wonderful teachers, parents, and students. The staff at Butler is great and she will never forget them. They helped prepare her for the challenges she faces in junior high today. My son still attends Butler. He has also been touched by extraordinary people at this school. We are so fortunate!

Arthur C. Butler Elementary School
9180 Brown Road, Elk Grove, CA  95624
Last modified Arthur C. Butler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arthur C. Butler Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top