Posted February 24, 2014
My third grand child is n ow attending John Ehehardt Elementary. We moved to this neighborhood in 2001 specifically for the schools, and we have been exceptionally pleased with the school, the teachers, and the academics. Our first grandson attended all the way through, and graduated high school last Spring and is now a freshmen on the Deans Honor list at Sac State. Our granddaughter attended all the way through, and is now an honor student at Pleasant Grove High, 11th grade. And finally our youngest is 2nd grade and loves his school. Thank you John Ehrhardt....

Posted February 23, 2014
John Ehrhardt is a wonderful school where the teachers and staff create a warm and nurturing environment. The school has excellent teachers who know the curriculum and know how to teach it in different ways so each student needs are met. They have several after school activities from band, speed stax, basketball and volleyball. The PTO works really hard and puts on several family events each year.

Posted August 20, 2012
Our experience has been great. Excellent teachers, PTO is awesome! wonderful school. Opportunities for parent involvement is endless. Mrs. Meng has been a very warm, nurturing teacher.

Posted July 26, 2011
John Ehrhardt is a great school wtih a strong leader in Mrs. Robin Riley. Teachers know the curriculum and know how to create a warm and nuturing evironment for their students in clas and on campus. The school PTO reaches out to the community with monthly events like a school carnival, family dances, and a burger and books night. The school reaches out to students with basketball and track teams,chorus, band, computers, and art classes.

Posted June 11, 2011
I am a teacher at Ehrhardt Elementary School in Elk Grove and I wanted to post regarding the quality principal we now have at our school. Our principal, Robin Riley has completely changes the climate of our school. Teachers are feeling relaxed, appreciated and supported so that they can focus on what is important... the children. I am so happy to work for such a caring, encouraging and knowledgeable leader. Thank you Mrs. Riley for your professionalism and making the school a great place to learn and teach at.

Posted June 10, 2011
Both of my kids went to Ehrhardt, and from kindergarten through sixth grade both kids had wonderful teachers and a supportive environment. I was impressed each year with the teachers' abilities to educate, challenge, and inspire the kids. Ehrhardt teachers have an amazing camaraderie with one another, and are a terrific example of how a staff can work together to make sure that each child's needs are fully met. Ehrhardt also has a very active parent population, which adds to the riches the school offers!

Posted June 10, 2011
I LOVE OUR SCHOOL. I HAVE 4 CHILDREN ENROLLED THERE. WE LOVE THE STAFF, THEY ARE LIKE FAMILY. MY CHILDREN ARE ALL ON THE HONOR ROLL AND THEY LOVE THE ENVIRONMENT IN WHICH THEY ARE LEARING. THE SCHOOL HAS GREAT PARENT PARTICIPATION WITH MANY DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES SUCH AS AN ALL SCHOOL MUSICAL, CHOIR, TRACK AND FIELD, AND BASKETBALL. OUR PTO PUTS ON MANY DIFFERENT ACTIVIES AT THE SCHOOL ALSO.

Posted June 08, 2011
I cannot say enough positive things about Ehrhardt. Each teacher is there for their students...many putting in more than their "contracted" time. My 2 children have always been very pleased with their teachers. Nothing but outstanding things to say since the new principal Mrs. Riley arrived. She has created a positive environment for both the staff and the students! Some highlights of the year 2011: school wide musical, choir performances, carnivals, book fair, track meet, National Honor Society celebration, Speed Stax club...the list goes on!

John Ehrhardt Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2010
My grand daughter was just moved up to a 4th/5th grade combo class after being in a solid 4th grade class in this school for 2 mos. She has worked hard to improve and grow educationally after being "passed-bye" during her first 4 years of school. Ehrhardt teachers are working hard to promote quality education and the parents in this neighborhood are supportive and helpful.

Posted September 02, 2010
HORRAY FOR JOHN EHRHARDT!!! My grandson started in kindergarten there and is now in second grade. His teachers are great! I think it's hard to teach children that speak so many different languages and have them up to the next grade level by the end of the scholl year. My grandson does not speak another languages and he is doing exceptionally well. Thank you.

John Ehrhardt Elementary School
8900 Old Creek Drive, Elk Grove, CA  95758
Last modified John Ehrhardt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Ehrhardt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top