Elk Grove, CA

Posted January 06, 2014
I'm a parent of two children who currently attend Foulks Ranch. We've been at the school a total of 4 years. I am completely satisfied with the school, from the teachers to administration. When we moved to Elk Grove, we specifically bought our home in the area so my kiddos could attend Foulks Ranch.

Foulks Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2013
This school is horrible. They teach only to the test. Math and English only..no history or science or pe or art. Overwhelming homework.

Posted July 29, 2013
In regards to the review talking about special needs kids..they are not lumped together. We have a special needs student there and they are fully included as they should be. This school does set high standards for the students and my children have excelled beyond our expectations.

Foulks Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted April 23, 2013
My kids have been at Foulks Ranch for several years. We transferred from a good private school due to the economy, and based upon the glowing reviews, we felt it would be okay. It really seems like our kids are numbers here, not people (literally - each child is assigned a number and that's what they use in the classroom, the lunch room, etc). I realize that I can't expect individualized instruction when there are 30 kids per classroom, but it's just such a one-size-fits-all approach to instruction that I'm left disappointed for the most part. Gifted kids, special-needs kids, they're all lumped together, and instruction is aimed at the lowest common denominator. I haven't seen any enrichment for advanced learners. Perhaps this is the case at all public schools, I don't know. It seems that about 80% of the kids make Honor Roll, so grading is far from strenuous. We will likely be going back to private school next year so our kids will be prepared for junior high. Foulks Ranch is adequate and safe, but don't expect a top-notch or well-rounded education for your child here.

Posted May 06, 2010
Supportive and motivated staff and teachers. Encourage community involvement. Kids are priority number one.

Posted December 28, 2009

Posted September 19, 2009
The caring, dedicated administration along with superb teachers & staff are the foundation of Foulks Ranch. A strong sense of pride, unity, & community amongst students, teachers, & parents is what makes this school truly unique.

Foulks Ranch Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The atmosphere is a wonderful, compassionate learning enviornment. The teachers work dilligently to propel the students to reach their full potential!

Foulks Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted September 05, 2009
Great school...But people could you please make Vice Principal John sounds like a man.

Posted June 30, 2009

Foulks Ranch Elementary School
6211 Laguna Park Drive, Elk Grove, CA  95758
Last modified Foulks Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Foulks Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top