Elk Grove, CA

Posted August 02, 2014
my son had to go to 3 different elementry schools, and franklin elementry was definitely the best one. they had the best principal, very dedicated to the students but now that he had to go to a different school I don't know if it will be the same. so far teachers and staff still do their best job.

Franklin Elementary School 3

Posted December 09, 2013
I went to Franklin Elementary in 1998 I was in 5th grade. In which I was the new kid and I didn't make very many friends I was only there for a year and than I moved back to Minnesota which I didn't want to but had too. Franklin elementary was a pretty good school not what I was use to. But I survived.

Posted December 21, 2012
Great School!!!!!! I am very happy with this school and the way they take care of the kids!!! My Son Graduated from this school and is going to Middle school. Franklin got her ready for for her next chapter in life and she is doing great!!!! My son has had problems in learning and focusing at school, but the principal and teachers never gave up on him!!! This is his last year at school and i was suprised with his grades that he got so far. He has done a complete turn for the better on his grades. Thank you to the staff at Franklin for not giving up on my son!!! Love this school alot!!!

Posted December 17, 2009

Franklin Elementary School 4

Posted October 08, 2009
My family moved to Elk Grove in 2008 from Rancho Cordova. The teachers here remind me that there ARE still teachers out there who care about teaching. I have some many great things to say. I would recommend this school to everyone. Thank you to all the teachers, staff and PTA who have made this an awsome school.

Posted May 21, 2009
We are getting ready to finish my sons first year at Franklin. He is in Kindergarten and will start first grade in the fall. There are many things about this school that I have enjoyed, the principal, the staff, the teachers. Everyone is kind and very laid back. I like the size of the school in comparison to other elementary schools in the area. There is not much I would change about this school except that there were not many field trips for the kids to attend. Last but not least, I really liked how Franklin doesn't have their students selling items through out the year.

Franklin Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2008
Having Mr. Santin in this school is great! His leadership and presence brings this school towards a better direction and future. Thanks for all his hardwork, time and efforts together with the teachers and staff for making SY 2007-2008 so wonderful for our kids. We will try our very best to support our kids and school and we are looking forward to have wonderful years ahead. Thank you.

Posted January 30, 2008
I love this school as well. My son is in kindergarten and his Teacher's are awesome. The teacher's are very involed with each student. The principal is also involed with the students as well which I like. My son has been going to this school since september, and so far my son and I are very happy.

Posted August 27, 2007
I love this school! My son flourished in his first grade class. It's all about the teachers, the recognition of students & faculty, the quality of education, and the beneficial interaction with all people from all backgrounds if possible! now, if something changes negatively in the years to come, i'll be sure to update this site again. But i'm confident the entire staff at this school is interested in my son's well-being and everyone's! ps: i do agree: extracurricular activities are important as well.

Franklin Elementary School 2

Posted March 01, 2007
I am a student here at Franklin elementary. I am currently in sixth grade.I have attended this school since fourth, and I have to say academic wise this is honestly an amazing school. Our new principle Mr. Santin seems very nice. Many teachers are extremely sweet and kind except for a select few. However, I wish most of the 'yard duties' were the same. I have done great alchemically at this school.

Franklin Elementary School
4011 Hood-Franklin Road, Elk Grove, CA  95757
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top