Posted July 26, 2014
My daughter flourished at this school, the teachers are constantly challenging her, she comes home with challenging homework even on weekends keeping her busy and met these challenges with glee. Teachers and staff are just SUPER GREAT.

Joseph Kerr Middle School 2

Posted October 23, 2013
Josheph Kerr is a great school. the only issue we have had is the lack of support for my son. The pricipal and Vice pricipal seemed to be more interested in what he was doing wrong than what he needs.I think they have forgotten why they do the job they do..I hope no one else has a child to be forgotten

Joseph Kerr Middle School 4

Posted October 10, 2013
I have 2 girls who attend Kerr. The counselors have been awesome when my daughter had problems with bullying. My 7th grader has some amazing honors teachers. They both have had some amazing teachers who really put learning first.

Posted September 03, 2013
My son just graduated and now attends Jesuit. He was in all honors track here at Kerr and had a wonderful experience. I find that the academics could have been more rigorous. He would have HW often done prior to getting home and never did a book report! He was not prepared for the sheer amount of work that HS places upon its students. Still he had amazing teachers that were clearly interested in their students and instilled a passion of learning. The most amazing teacher was Mrs. Kreis (Band). Even if you never picked up an instrument before, she will have you playing one and enjoying the experience ver quickly! She is a true asset to this school! Every teacher my son had was wonderful and our overall experience was very positive. We felt safe, listened to and a part of a great middle school. We had full intentions of going to Elk Grove HS but it has dropped significantly in its reputation and academics in just the last 10 years. Not to mention that the demographics have changed for the worse. This is why we chose a private HS.

Posted November 30, 2009

Joseph Kerr Middle School 0

Posted September 29, 2009
Have taught here since 1984 and know that it puts what is best for students first!

Posted May 12, 2009

Joseph Kerr Middle School 0

Posted May 08, 2009
kerr is a pretty good school strict but a good school

Posted September 28, 2008

Posted August 25, 2008

Joseph Kerr Middle School
8865 Elk Grove Boulevard, Elk Grove, CA  95624
Last modified Joseph Kerr Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joseph Kerr Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top