Posted June 06, 2013
We have been at Markofer for several years and adore the teaching staff, the principal and Jackie in the office ! The entire staff know the children by name, are very personable and the children have thrived in all areas.

Posted October 31, 2012
My daughter has attended markofer from the beginning and is now in 4th grade. I have been blessed by all of her teachers and have continued to watch her thrive and grow futher. All schools have problems (imperfect world) but as a whole markofer had been great. I still have her 2nd grade teacher in contact with me because she has such a bound with her kids long term. great school

Florence Markofer Elementary School 2

Posted November 28, 2010
Our experience with this school was dismal, but that may just be because we had an unhappy teacher. My son was never academically challenged and experienced bullying that was never addressed even when he spoke to his teacher. The grading system was not transparent and he got a B on his final report card although a notice was sent home the previous week with an A as his grade. He felt the teacher "had it out for him" and he had no recourse.

Posted September 19, 2010
I love the warm feeling of the school and the staff. Its a great school academically as well.

Posted May 27, 2008
My daughter LOVES her school and is so sad that we are moving to another area. She is reading at a 3rd grade level and is only in 1st grade! Mr Jason Allen is a great teacher.

Posted March 28, 2008

Florence Markofer Elementary School 1

Posted September 24, 2007
Disappointed, they could not teach my son to read. I was forced to find private tutors, they have no reading intervention programs.

Posted February 24, 2007
Wonderful school! Love all the teachers and office staff. peace, joanne mother of 5

Florence Markofer Elementary School 3

Posted November 11, 2005
Small School. Room for improvement.

Posted August 16, 2005

Florence Markofer Elementary School
9759 Tralee Way, Elk Grove, CA  95624
Last modified Florence Markofer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Florence Markofer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top