Elverta, CA

Posted November 02, 2013
Great school! Great teacher! Love how much my daughter is learning and she loves going to school each day! :)

Posted September 27, 2013
Have been pleased every year with my son's education. His teachers have been involved, caring and informative. I would recommend this school to anyone in the Elverta/Rio Linda area.

Posted August 15, 2013
THe Teachers and Staff Really care about all students. Elverta Elementry School is a Safe place for your child to Learn, The school has great reading and math programs to help keep your child Learning with incouragement.

Posted January 18, 2008
My wife and I researched many local schools, both public and private for our son. His early years at another school in the Rio Linda district were traumatic, to say the least. He was home schooled for almost two years as a result and the process of reaclimating him to a social environment was very difficult. After much deliberation we chose Elverta Elementary school. This has proved to be the best choice we could have ever made. Our initial meeting with the principle aliviated half of our concerns right then. Once our son and ourselves got to know the rest of the staff it became immediately apparent just how special this little school was. It's a rare and wonderful experience to find a school that truly has a diverse, caring staff. Having worked for three school districts in the past, I can tell you first hand that there are not many schools like this one. If you're considering enrolling your child or children in the is school, rest assured you will have made a excellent choice.

Posted March 15, 2007
I cannot tell you enough how much our family loves Elverta Elementary. I have one child enrolled and another starting kindergarten soon and have been so pleased with the one on one attention the principal, teachers and staff give to the students. I can't imagine sending my kids anywhere else. The quality of the academics is excellent and the level of parent involvement is awesome.

Posted April 12, 2006
I am parent with a child who attends Elverta Elementry I feel that they have a lot to offer their students and try to show that they a lot versatility in what programs that they offer.

Posted November 07, 2005
I have two children currently enrolled, and my husband went to Elverta as well. This is one of the nicest little schools I have ever seen. My children have enjoyed the almost one on one attention that they get for being in a rural school. Many of the teachers know my kids and myself on a first name basis, even the baby that isn't enrolled! Both of my older children have excelled here at Elverta. Between the teachers, counselor, principal and myself, we have made a great educational team! My eldest is taking the test for GATE! WOW!

Elverta Elementary School 3

Posted November 13, 2004
I feel that this school as all can improve on all levels. The needs as all the children need to be met and I see that there are still areas this needs to improve in. The teachers are all very diverse which I think helps make the kids more tolerant to all groups.

Elverta Elementary School 4

Posted June 28, 2004
If you are looking for a warm friendly school Elverta Elementary is a nice little school where my children have thrived. While the physical school is going through lots of updates due to new bond funds I have always been pleased at the service provided there. The principal is attentive, firm and eager to create a good learning environment. The teachers work hard with the tools they are given. Both of my sons test scores have been very good. If you like a one school district and a small cozy school this is a nice place to call home.

Elverta Elementary School 3

Posted June 15, 2004

Elverta Elementary School
7900 Eloise Avenue, Elverta, CA  95626
Last modified Elverta Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elverta Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top