Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 19, 2015
Every one. From the principal to the custodian. My kids love them all. And everyone is great at their job.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 19, 2015
My experience has been great. Any small or big issue my children have or has had has been addressed promptly and we communicate daily.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted November 19, 2015
I don't think there s never enough homework.kids need work to always keep their minds going.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted November 19, 2015
Yes. Teachers push their students to suceed. They will find the resources to help. To make sure no child falls behind.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted November 19, 2015
Yes. All kids treat adults as they are treated and empire treats every single child as a part of family.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted November 19, 2015
Yes. Empire elementary deals with a lot of kids from different backgrounds and I have never seen them be treated differently. Every child is treated equal. The definitely pro.note kindness to each other.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 19, 2015
Yes. I ask my kids every day how there day is and they have never said any staff is mean or rude. My kids praise their teachers. My kids know if they need anything in specific they know exactly who to go to.

Empire Elementary School 5

Posted November 19, 2015
Great staff. Every time I walk in the door I get a welcome a smile and always the help I need.

Empire Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2014
This school is great, from office staff to teachers and Principal. Their great attitude keeps parents together and involved. The parents are listened and welcomed. The Special Ed Program is poor. They have no third grade special day program and the student accommodates the teachers way of teaching not the other way . Overall the school is the best.

Empire Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2013
I like the teachers and staff of this school. My daughter goes their. She is doing very good in school. I feel your child is taught at school but most of the learning is at home. This school has tried to get parents involved. I know sometime it hard with both parents working but I don't think the below state test scores should just be on the school. I am very happy with the teachers my daughter has had.

5201 First Street, Empire, CA  95319
Last modified Empire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Empire Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top