Empire, CA

Posted February 10, 2014
This school is great, from office staff to teachers and Principal. Their great attitude keeps parents together and involved. The parents are listened and welcomed. The Special Ed Program is poor. They have no third grade special day program and the student accommodates the teachers way of teaching not the other way . Overall the school is the best.

Posted August 08, 2013
I like the teachers and staff of this school. My daughter goes their. She is doing very good in school. I feel your child is taught at school but most of the learning is at home. This school has tried to get parents involved. I know sometime it hard with both parents working but I don't think the below state test scores should just be on the school. I am very happy with the teachers my daughter has had.

Posted May 16, 2013
I really like this school. My daughter is doing good and enjoys school. I like how most of the teachers really care about the students. I am very involved in my child education. I would like to see more parent involvment. That is not something bad towards the school, They do try to get parent involvment.

Posted July 03, 2012
I actually think this is a really good school. Its really sad about the test scores though, There are some AMAZING teachers. I liked the fact that it had band and P.E. Its not the teachers that give it the bad reputation, its mostly those bad kids and some of the parents who need to actually care. I guess its Empire. What do you expect?

Empire Elementary School 1

Posted October 24, 2011
The school is horrible, I hate the fact that we are living in this district. The staff is rude and most teacher are ungrateful for the help some of us offer them in their class rooms.

Empire Elementary School 2

Posted August 07, 2008

Empire Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2008

Empire Elementary School 5

Posted March 04, 2007

Empire Elementary School
5201 First Street, Empire, CA  95319
Last modified Empire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Empire Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top