Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted April 03, 2016
My granddaughter is receiving an excellent education. Great library run by a talented and caring librarian. The school has an excellent mix of cultures and some very responsible parents.

Posted October 11, 2015
This is our 3rd Year at Encino and so far we have been very happy with the teachers, office staff, parents volunteering and great communication. The principle is very involved, you can see her checking the grounds every morning, even the classrooms. My son is doing very well academically thanks to the wonderful teachers he's had, the school has very high expectations from every single student enrolled. Everything about this school is well organized, the enrichment classes are so much fun and the kids are kept motivated and happy learners. Very thankful for all the great people who make this school so amazing from teachers, principal, office staff all the way to the parents involved and students!

Posted November 05, 2014
We are in our 6th year at this school and I have nothing but praise for the teachers, staff and parent volunteers. The teachers are amazing, passionate educators who work tirelessly to support our kids, teaching them not only the standard curriculum, but also teaching them the importance of responsibility, leadership and citizenship.

Posted September 30, 2014
This is our 7th year at the school and I still firmly believe it is one of the best schools around. Parent involvement is wonderful. The kids in the SAS program are adequately challenged and the kids not in the SAS program are adequately nurtured. The teachers and principal are wonderful and know every child by name. Coach Dimitri is very cool as is Mr. Rodriguez (computers)

Posted April 07, 2014
My kids have had a great experience here for years. Its too bad one family can tarnish it with one bad review. Send your kids here without any reservations.

Encino Charter Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2014
Good school, very focused on testing. Teacher are above average, the principle does not how to handle tough situation.

Posted October 08, 2013
My granddaughter started Encino Elementary Charter school Aug 13, 2013. She is a kindergarten student. I have been on campus to drop off, help in the classroom testing and and for pick-up. I take her too the library and have met several teachers and other parents. I have attended school functions I have been impressed over and over again with how well the school is run and how well the kindergarten classes have settled in. They are learning so much and the class time is packed with lessons which give them a sense of adventure and expectation as they are learning so many things at one time. The older children are bright, well spoken and seem happy in the school. The expIectation that these 5 year olds are capable of being able to learn to write, read, listen, and learn early math skills is an exciting. I am very impressed with this School.

Posted September 30, 2013
We feel so lucky to have our son at Encino! My son is attending K and he really loves it! . I can't tell enough about Ms. Romero, she does an outstanding job teaching the students! .She is caring, and concerned about students from the second they arrive until the minute they leave.The parent involvement is amazing! This is a wonderful school!

Posted September 26, 2013
I am very happy we switched to Encino Charter Elementary. My child has never done better academically and otherwise. She went from 2s in behavior and 2s and 3s in academics to straight 3s all around. Now we are aiming for 4s, and she has one of the best 5th grade teachers I have ever met.

Posted August 26, 2013
My children are so happy at Encino Elementary. The staff and teachers are dedicated to excellence. The parents make it possible by supporting the kids and the school. The combination of caring teachers and parents create a winning environment for students. A real gem of a public elementary school!

Encino Charter Elementary School
16941 Addison Street, Encino, CA  91316-3433
Last modified Encino Charter Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.