Bad
Good

Dent Elementary School 2

Posted May 25, 2010
Since the new principal took over, its been all downhill. We have seen Dent slowly decline under her leadership the past few years.

Dent Elementary School 3

Posted November 30, 2006
Good experience overall with all my children. This year 2006-07 I think the 2nd grade teacher base is weak.

Posted July 26, 2006
We have been in this school district for 2 years now and we absolutely love it! My daughter loves the school and her teachers! I, as a parent love the fact that I am included and involved in this school, and am looking forward to my second child starting Kindergarten (As is she!) Dent School is awesome!

Dent Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2006
Strongest aspect of this school is the positive environment created by the interaction of parents and teachers. The students have a safe, well nurtured, experience. Because of the schools demographics this doesn't always translate to high test scores, but I have found like many public schools, those students with postive home lives, including a disciplined approach to learning, do well here.

Dent Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2004
Overall we think the school is great. We have 3 students there, and whenever have had a concern(which has not been often) it has been addressed and dealt with immediately. Our children love it there.

Posted September 09, 2003
Words cannot espress how wonderful this school has been for my daughter. The entire school staff is polite and caring. I am very happy my husband and I moved to this beautiful. Not only is the school safe, but this small town community has put me at ease when it comes to my children's safety.

Posted September 09, 2003
Great school. Thank you very much to all teachers at Dent Elementary. A great big thanks to all special education teachers you are appreciated!

Posted August 26, 2003
Dent Elementary is an excellent school in my book. The Teacher/Parent communication is exceptional. The Principal is a wonderful lady and is very involved with parents. I always have great comments when asked about this school. Thank you.

Dent Elementary School
1998 Yosemite Avenue, Escalon, CA  95320-1845
Last modified Dent Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.