Bad
Good

Posted September 28, 2013
This school is wonderful on the way of teaching. I love this school because the most important thing is that it has major diversity than other middle school in Escondido, Ca. This school could improve by receiving more money for clubs. For example: art club helps students spread their way of feeling, hip hop club helps students be healthy and active,and lastly but not least M.E.S.A club mesa stands for mathematics,engineering, science, and academics which help students in the subjects mentioned above. Thanks and hope this school wins.

Posted December 07, 2011
This school is awesome! I do recommend this school. Our scores are better than the rest in this district. Us students try our best, well, most of us, and our teachers try their best to guide us through the school years. I hate the people that say this school is so terrible, and they haven't even been to this school. You are ruining Mission Middle schools reputation. Which is considered slander. I bet you didn't know that. You are the one's that are terrible. Haven't you ever heard of chance? SO why don't you give this school a chance? Get a life, seriously.

Posted April 23, 2010
I think that this school is a great school all kids try so hard all the teachers who work their try so hard to make the kid smile with the scores.

Mission Middle School 1

Posted August 15, 2009
WOW, let me just say if it wasn't for the economic crisis I would not in a million years bring my child to attend this school. That being said...my child does attend this school because we have no choice, moving from Rancho Penasquitos my child attended Mesa Verde Middle school, one of the best schools in the POway unified school district and let me just say this. This school has kind teachers who care but kindness can only go so far. Disciplinary actions need to be reinforce. The kids just seem like they have no discipline and the teachers are heros for being there.

Posted May 07, 2008
The school itself needs to reinforce their safety and disciplinary actions on that campus. The school needs to be remodeled, its such a shame.

Posted December 13, 2007
I used to go there before I had to move to temecula. They teach well and they always, well mostly try their best to help their students. They actually care about us and help us when we ask them to. Mission can be the best school if the students just cooperate more with the teachers and their fellow classmates.

Posted October 27, 2007
The teachers are really nice but, they can get a little carried a way with their dicipline rules. The students are great and loving. And they have a great tutoring program.

Posted August 27, 2007
I go to MMS, and I think the techers are kind, but know when to dislepline. I love it here and they have great afterschool program and clubs and extracurricular activitys.

Mission Middle School
939 East Mission Avenue, Escondido, CA  92026-2216
Last modified Mission Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.