Escondido, CA
Students enrolled: 1,247

Hidden Valley Middle School 1

Posted April 29, 2015
This school sucks the teachers don't care and they just go on there computers or show a mo or the whole class time instead of actually teaching. The principal is good so is the vice principal but Mr.Parvis is the worst vice principal ever he is not fit to be a vice principal he just stands around and yells at kids for how they dress even if they are not violating dress code. He is the worst vice principal ever. He sucks.

Posted August 10, 2012
Hidden Valley is a wonderful school and my daughter enjoys it. She says they help her and early motivate her to do her best

Posted May 31, 2011
This School its great!!!! amazing with the kids"" I love specially the parent lunch day

Posted November 04, 2010
I love this school...principal is GREAT!!! the teachers are so down to earth and actually care about interaction with the parents.

Posted December 31, 2009
to me this is the best school in the district because of its teachers and staff and Mrs.Evarts rocks!!

Hidden Valley Middle School 1

Posted November 10, 2009
this school is very bad when it comes to the teacher they dont help my child and its not teaching them anything im sorry but the kids here are very dramatic

Posted August 27, 2009
I was very reluctant in sending my kids at the Escondido school district coming from the Mira Mesa area. My first impression with the staff was nothing but outstanding. The office staff manned by Ms 'Lee' was very expedient and with precision, she does her work and receptiveness. The outgoing principal (Mr. Ruggles?(sp) was very accessible, combined with the school counselor. No gang activity nor bullying experienced by my kids. They don't want to go back to Mira Mesa. The school have a very friendly and cool atmosphere, along with the students and the staff alike. Very conducive place to learn and study. Outstanding school.

Posted August 15, 2009
I love this school, it was a wonderful experience for me. I can't wait for 7th grade!

Posted April 23, 2009
i love this school so much! the students are very nice and pleseant to be around :]

Posted March 08, 2009
Our two kids go to HV and we are very happy with the school. The teachers are very good and Mr. Ruggles is the best principal! It is obvious he is very interested in the kids and he is very visible on the campus. My husband and I really appreciate that.

2700 Reed Road, Escondido, CA  92027
Last modified Hidden Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Valley Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top