Bad
Good

My daughter is in 3rd grade and has been at oak hill since kindergarten. We have been very lucky with how truly amazing her teachers are. The principle has been great the very few times we have had to reach out to her. Only down side is the school lacks the necessities for driving children on the higher end of learning to a new level. My daughter is advanced but can't grow her skills out the way she needs to due to the lack of programs available. We will be super sad when we leave the school for this very one reason.

Terrible experience. Teachers and principal are more interested in telling kids to stop running than teaching. No regular PE, kids cannot run and play at recess unless they are out on the field. They can only go out on the field if a teacher is out there and the teachers rarely do if ever. The curriculum is same as other schools but their performance is terrible at testing. This is because they spend all of their energy being disciplinarians on the "black top" and not enough energy in the classroom. We had a terrible experience with the prinicipal as well - this school staff gets no support from her at all. If your child has to attend here, tell them to keep their head down, and do not run. The PTA is fantastic and is the only redeeming thing here.

i have two kids in this school and i am doing everything i can to move them ASAP. Lack of communication, my daughters teacher yells at kids, my son's teacher i must say is really great, but the bad eggs here really stink. Go help those of us who can't afford private schoold.

My daughter's teacher is wonderful. How ever I would not recommend it to children that don't speak Spanish. My daughter doesn't speak Spanish and spends most recesses alone, because she doesn't "fit in". I'm hoping to move soon.

We have wonderful teachers and students that do a great job teaching and learning.

Great teachers make Oak Hill elementary one of the best schools.

The teachers really care about the students and this is the best school in Escondido!

Our school is great because of the people who work there. We have awsome staff who truley care avout the future of the kids they teach including my two!!

My son started at Oak hill and was here for His 1st 2 years. When we moved back to Escondido, It was the only school he would attend. Now he has completed his elementary years. He loved it and so Did I. Great Teacher and they work well with all the children.

I am a grandparent at Oak Hill and I appreciate the dedication and hard work that i have seen from the teachers. All of my grandchild's teachers have gone above and beyond in their efforts to provide a safe and stimulating learning environment. I commend the teacher's hard work and the time they put into nurturing and educating our community's children. community's children.

Last modified Oak Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.