Oak Hill Elementary School 2

Posted June 23, 2014
Terrible experience. Teachers and principal are more interested in telling kids to stop running than teaching. No regular PE, kids cannot run and play at recess unless they are out on the field. They can only go out on the field if a teacher is out there and the teachers rarely do if ever. The curriculum is same as other schools but their performance is terrible at testing. This is because they spend all of their energy being disciplinarians on the "black top" and not enough energy in the classroom. We had a terrible experience with the prinicipal as well - this school staff gets no support from her at all. If your child has to attend here, tell them to keep their head down, and do not run. The PTA is fantastic and is the only redeeming thing here.

Oak Hill Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2013
i have two kids in this school and i am doing everything i can to move them ASAP. Lack of communication, my daughters teacher yells at kids, my son's teacher i must say is really great, but the bad eggs here really stink. Go help those of us who can't afford private schoold.

Oak Hill Elementary School 2

Posted October 07, 2010
My daughter's teacher is wonderful. How ever I would not recommend it to children that don't speak Spanish. My daughter doesn't speak Spanish and spends most recesses alone, because she doesn't "fit in". I'm hoping to move soon.

Posted April 24, 2010
We have wonderful teachers and students that do a great job teaching and learning.

Posted September 16, 2009
Great teachers make Oak Hill elementary one of the best schools.

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers really care about the students and this is the best school in Escondido!

Posted September 16, 2009
Our school is great because of the people who work there. We have awsome staff who truley care avout the future of the kids they teach including my two!!

Posted June 16, 2009
My son started at Oak hill and was here for His 1st 2 years. When we moved back to Escondido, It was the only school he would attend. Now he has completed his elementary years. He loved it and so Did I. Great Teacher and they work well with all the children.

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted May 28, 2009

Oak Hill Elementary School
1820 Oak Hill Drive, Escondido, CA  92027
Last modified Oak Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top