Escondido, CA

Posted November 24, 2014
My son has been here 3 months and I am very relieved that he is now on track to graduate. This format is an excellent option for some students. All the administration I have dealt with have been pleasant and helpful.

Posted February 26, 2014
This is a great place for students to get a fresh starch from caring teachers and staff!

Posted July 06, 2013
This school is just amazing. Everyone always thinks bad about it before they even go there or hear about it , but that's not even the case. This school is just great. The teachers are super supportive and they'll give you their own time and give you all the help you need in class. The teachers here are REAL teachers. If only they had teachers like this in the regular schools. It's really cool how all the staff cares about the students a whole lot. I came here my junior year missing about 40 credits and now I'm caught up. I don't even plan on moving back to my comprehensive high school.

Posted October 19, 2009
i absolutely love this school and teachers.

Posted August 02, 2009
if i could, i wouldn't graduate and stay there forever. i love this school. all the teachers always give you there time no matter how much you need. they always go out of there way to help you. if you ever needed anything they would give it to you. no matter if it was just somebody to listen to you all the way up to giving you a binder and pencils if you couldn't afford one. i would fail regular high school all over again to go to valley. they make sure that going to college is chiseled into your head.

Posted January 31, 2007
My son has done so much better at this school. The teachers are awesome, down to earth, 'been there done that' people. They really care about their students.

Posted November 06, 2005
Im a student at Valley High School and I absolutly love it. I went to Escondido high and then Center City and they cannot compare to the attention you get from teachers and staff at this establishment. A++++. I would send my child to this school

Valley High (Continuation) School 3

Posted September 11, 2005
This is school is a continuation school and is a great school for students to get back on track when they are behind in credits.

Posted June 11, 2005
I was a part of the graduating class of 2000. Attending Valley High school was the best choice I have ever made. The whole teacher facilty was so supportive and understanding of everything going on in my life and no matter what happened they always believed in me, so much in fact they made me be able to believe in myself. Thank you to all the teachers at Valley High School you really are the best.

Posted October 30, 2003
i attended valley my senior year 1987, it is there i learned to take responsibility for my actions and education. though i did not go on to college, i have lived in china and south africa and traveled to over 50 other countries as a specialist in the mining industry and i have valley high school to thank for giving me those opportunities for without a high school diploma they would not have materialized

Valley High (Continuation) School
410 North Hidden Trails Road, Escondido, CA  92027
Last modified Valley High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Valley High (Continuation) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top