Bad
Good

I have 2 daughters in Colony and they love it. Enrolling my girls here was very easy and the staff is great. The teacher's do an excellent job communicating with parents

I'm a parent of 2 who have excelled within this school. The experience in it as a whole has been very pleasant. If I had one complaint it would be the short notice we as parents receive regarding school events.

I'm a parent of a soon to be 4th grader, 2nd grader, and Kindergartener. My oldest started in Colony in Kindergarten. I'm so impressed with the energy of the school from the Principal down to all of the staff and parents. They have zero tolerance when it comes to bullying, especially on the buses. The assistant principal went on one of the bus rides one day to see how children are behaving. This is the hands on approach they have. The money collected by the PTA also goes to great things for the the students including Imagination Machine and Open House! My kids are definitely thriving, not only academically, but socially as well!

its the best school in the world. My daughter is in 5th grade now and doesnt want to leave the school to go to intermediate school. so go to etiwanda colony

I love what is happening with the GATE program at my child's school! My son learned so much in Odyssey of the Mind program as his team built a model out of balsa wood that had to withstand shocks. Participating in the ECB News student broadcast helped my son grow as a journalist and leader.

The teachers and parents at this school are very dedicated. Three of my children have attended this school. All of the teachers have been fantastic and both principals are approachable and and responsive to student needs and parent concerns/questions.

The teachers are highly skilled in this new school! I've had the privilege and pleasure to work with such passionate teachers! Not to mention that the classes aren't overcrowded and that gives students more one on one time with their teachers!

Last modified Etiwanda Colony Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.