Posted September 11, 2013
I have 2 daughters in Colony and they love it. Enrolling my girls here was very easy and the staff is great. The teacher's do an excellent job communicating with parents

Posted August 11, 2010
I'm a parent of 2 who have excelled within this school. The experience in it as a whole has been very pleasant. If I had one complaint it would be the short notice we as parents receive regarding school events.

Posted May 25, 2010
I'm a parent of a soon to be 4th grader, 2nd grader, and Kindergartener. My oldest started in Colony in Kindergarten. I'm so impressed with the energy of the school from the Principal down to all of the staff and parents. They have zero tolerance when it comes to bullying, especially on the buses. The assistant principal went on one of the bus rides one day to see how children are behaving. This is the hands on approach they have. The money collected by the PTA also goes to great things for the the students including Imagination Machine and Open House! My kids are definitely thriving, not only academically, but socially as well!

Posted April 06, 2010
its the best school in the world. My daughter is in 5th grade now and doesnt want to leave the school to go to intermediate school. so go to etiwanda colony

Posted November 16, 2009
I love what is happening with the GATE program at my child's school! My son learned so much in Odyssey of the Mind program as his team built a model out of balsa wood that had to withstand shocks. Participating in the ECB News student broadcast helped my son grow as a journalist and leader.

Posted December 27, 2008
The teachers and parents at this school are very dedicated. Three of my children have attended this school. All of the teachers have been fantastic and both principals are approachable and and responsive to student needs and parent concerns/questions.

Posted August 24, 2008

Posted September 24, 2007
The teachers are highly skilled in this new school! I've had the privilege and pleasure to work with such passionate teachers! Not to mention that the classes aren't overcrowded and that gives students more one on one time with their teachers!

Etiwanda Colony Elementary School 1

Posted July 16, 2006
- a staff

Etiwanda Colony Elementary School 1

Posted July 16, 2006

Etiwanda Colony Elementary School
13144 Banyan Street, Etiwanda, CA  91739
Last modified Etiwanda Colony Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Etiwanda Colony Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top