Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 09, 2015
As a parent I can only hope I'm doing everything in my power to let my son know how important his education really is. For the past couple years my son and I have had the pleasure of being a part of this school. He is thrilled to wake up and get to school just so he can learn. His teachers are extremely awesome he had Mrs Thomas for kindergarten and Mrs Aichlmayr for first grade. With that being said the communication and bond these two teachers have with my son and I is incredible. I love how the front office is very informative and always there, every teacher I have had the pleasure of meeting has always been a joy. The way they teach and spend time with your child and know there individual challenges and continue use their strength to push them and watch them succeed is remarkable hands down the best school in the world i cant wait for my other two little girls to start here. Proud Perdew Parent!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 09, 2015
Mrs Thomas thank you for always being there with my son and I threw his first year of school and making an imprint in his heart. I want to also say thank you to Mrs Aichlmayr for pushing my son to always do his best and bringing out his best.

Posted January 08, 2014
I have three children in Perdew Elementry. One in 3rd, one in 2nd and one Pre-K. I am very thankful to each teacher in this school. All teachers treat their pupil with lots of respect; they care for them and they excel them to be a great members of our community. Principal and V-Principal are excellent in leading their school. Front office staff is also very caring and helpful. Always greet with a smile. Thank you very much everyone at Perdew :)

Posted July 22, 2011
This school is awesome. My 2 children love it. The teachers always push them to do their best. The school is very well organized and the principal is great. I would definitely recommend this school!!

Posted October 31, 2009
Our school, despite it's budget cuts, continues to excel. We have excellent teachers who actually care about our children. Going to my children's campus is a joy.

Posted August 10, 2009
This school seems to always make their students strive to be the best in education! Both my kids attend this school and have absolutely loved their teachers. I would highly recommend Perdew.

Posted April 15, 2009
My son has been in Perdew the starting of this year. He has found it very comforting and loves his teacher Mr. McKinley. We transferred from another school. It was the best move we could have made. The Principal and staff are Awsome!! I can't say enough about this school. They have a great curriculum, their strict which I like, kids need a lot of structure now a days. The teachers are very understanding to personal and sensitive subjects. Mr.McKinley was an architect before becoming a teacher. That really impressed my son. I recommend Perdew highly...

Posted July 28, 2008
My daughter attends Perdew and I have been very happy with how organized events have been and with the school and teachers overall. I am glad to be a part of this school.

13051 Miller Avenue, Etiwanda, CA  91739-9657
Last modified Perdew Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.