Eureka, CA

Posted July 16, 2013
I feel we have a team full of wonderful teachers and aids that care about our students future. I am proud to be apart of souh bay elementary school.

Posted June 17, 2005
- a former student
I went to this school years ago, and my four younger siblings are going there. South Bay may be small, but it has a wonderful music program that brightens a kid's day. It is a happy caring environment to place your child into, and is the best school I have ever gone to. No child is forgotten - if you excel they keep you challenged, if you need help they provide it and you feel happy and cared about the entire time. South Bay is a wonderful school that I love. The teachers are dedicated, the parents love to be involved, and the children are smart, friendly, and happy. Be it sports, music, reading or art, South Bay has it and you'll have a blast. Beautiful school, and fun for kids :)

Posted May 25, 2004
- a former student

South Bay Elementary School
6077 Loma Avenue, Eureka, CA  95503
Last modified South Bay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Bay Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top