Eureka, CA

Posted April 01, 2014
Our family is not religous, but we still absolutly love this school. Teachers and staff are very caring and supportive. I love that the class sizes are still below 20 students per classroom.

Posted March 31, 2011
Excellent school! The academic program is well balanced and the staff is great. I have had two children graduate from RCS and I have two more going through now. I couldn't be happier with the results both spiritually and academically.

Posted October 05, 2009
excellent school with highly rigorous program

Posted June 22, 2007

Posted August 27, 2006
This is such a wonderful school. The staff are so loving and caring. I am so thankful for a christ-centered school with great academics too.

Redwood Christian