El Sereno Alternative Education School 5

Posted May 09, 2010
I love this school! This is my last child, the other children went to traditional high school in Fair Oaks. I was reluctant to make the change, but agreed to try it for a semester to see how it went. My child and I both loved it there and she remained until graduation. The teacher she had is very accommodating to her needs and the Principal is so nice to deal with. That was such a refreshing change that I wondered how I put up with the 'traditional' school for as long as we did. You do have to be on top of what your child needs in terms of classes to graduate and classes required for their future (college, trade school, etc), as teachers and counselor have heavy loads, but as a parent, you need to do that anywhere you go these days. This school cares, the other school didn't.

El Sereno Alternative Education School 0

Posted September 19, 2009
We love the teachers and admin staff

El Sereno Alternative Education School 0

Posted January 14, 2008
El Sereno is a very good school.

El Sereno Alternative Education School
10700 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Fair Oaks, CA  95628
Last modified El Sereno Alternative Education School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
El Sereno Alternative Education School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top