Fair Oaks, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 09, 2013
Summit Christian School is a great place for kids to learn. The teachers are amazing, and the values the school teaches are solid and Christian! My grandsons go to Summit and they are thriving in this environment. It is wonderful to watch the changes in the attitude of their hearts. But the best testimony to Summit's success are the test scores, which places the school well above other schools in the area.

Posted September 03, 2013
Summit Christian School is an amazing school! With small class sizes and teachers who are well qualified, Summit exceeds our expectations. As parents we are amazed at the commitment of the Summit staff and their desire to not only offer a great education but to also teach to the heart of every students! I would highly recommend visiting Summit Christian School even if you're not necessarily planning on changing schools. One visit will have you rethinking why your family has not made the switch!

Posted September 02, 2013
Life changing for our kids and entire family. I told my wife I'd move into an apartment if we ran into a jam and couldn't afford our home. It is that vital to our family and kids' development. Summit is the "peak" of community and education

Posted September 02, 2013
Amazing school and staff! The teachers actually care about your child starting with their heart! They have made school and enjoyable place for my son! It's worth every penny!

Posted September 02, 2013
I am a former student, about to graduate from a public high school. Summit gave me the training I needed to succeed academically and stand up for my faith in a public school.

Posted August 30, 2013
Summit Christian School has a wonderful staff... with a heart for loving and training up children in a way that honors the Lord. They don't just learn academics but life skills and how valued they are by God. I highly recommend Summit Christian School.

Posted August 29, 2013
We checked into various Christian schools. What stood out at this one is the genuine Christian qualities of the staff, the students and the families. Have not met a single family that doesn't live out their love for God and others. The pre-school did A LOT to prepare my child in fun age-appropriate ways for Kindergarten. The teachers are loving and caring and yet they have firm command over their students and they teach very well. Surprisingly, there is not one teacher that the kids or parents all dread or dislike. My kids are learning a lot more than academics, they are learning important character values and the school re-inforces a solid Christian foundation in the classrooms. Class sizes are better than reasonable and test scores are outstanding. What could be improved? 1.More schoolwide events so we can spend more time with the great families at this school.2. Extracurriculars--but some school dads formed a baseball team of our preschool and Kinder boys in the pony ball league-nice. 3. Facilities--but surrounding our kids with authentic, Christ-like people and great teaching trumps updated buildings any day as long as it's clean which it is.

Posted August 29, 2013
Summit is an amazing school in every possible way! The academics are top rate, and the dedication and passion of the teachers is second to none!

Posted August 29, 2013
What a great community of learning! I love the family atmosphere and the great teachers!

Posted August 29, 2013
We just love Summit. We looked at several private Christian schools before finally deciding on summit! The teachers and staff were incredible. For me, I attended the campus when it was victory and to see some of the same teachers there still teaching was amazing. The love they have for our kids is truly a blessing

Summit Christian School
5010 Hazel Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA  95628
Last modified Summit Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Summit Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top