Posted February 24, 2014
My daughter graduated in 2011, and had a wonderful experience all four years! I always was informed and happy with what was happening with my daughters education. The Bella Vista community is amazing!!

Posted June 07, 2013
I have sent 4 kids to Bella Vista and they have all been well prepared for life and college.

Posted February 03, 2013
I have sent 3 children to this school, and they have been well prepared for college courses. For the most part the teachers are awesome and care about the kids.

Posted February 11, 2012
As someone has said below that a student did get into a fight but, all of the girls got suspended and one got expelled for her 2nd time fighting. The school is great and safety is one of their top concerns. The students where forced to take down the videos. They have security camera all over the school and one had caught the kids cause they fought in front of a camera. If a Teacher ever does anything wrong or incorrect the teacher will most likely get in trouble. I've had a horrible teacher and I had told my counselor and she had a sight down conversation with the Teacher and the Principle. Some things could change for the better but ask yourself why does BVHS have the highest Star Testing score in SJUSD. Its because we learn what we are required to learn.

Posted February 01, 2012
The staff at this school seems to be more concerned with dress code violations than the safety of their students, they stalk the halls looking for violations. I have been made aware of 3 different fights that happened in the hallways of the school just in the past 2 weeks, they were recorded by students cell phones and then posted to various websites with all that goes with cyber bullying. Where is the staff when a child is getting beat up by another student?

Posted May 19, 2011
Administration runs the school more like a prison. Parent involvement is unwelcome and a parents who want to intercede in their kids, educational or disciplinary course of action is labeled a trouble maker. Kids are also made to feel like children because "mommy" and "daddy" want to be involved in their progress.

Posted February 17, 2011
bella vista is a good school.it is way better then any school i have been to.

Bella Vista High School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
Wonderful staff and teachers that go above and beyond to help.

Posted September 20, 2010
We decided to send our youngest children to BV after a horrible experience sending our eldest to Rio Americano. Bella Vista was like a breath of fresh air! The teachers seem firmly committed to the success of all of their students. Everyone is encouraged to strive for excellence, whether in AP, Honors, or the regular level courses.

Posted May 08, 2010
We have been at this school for years and I wonder how we have put up with the inflexible administration for all these years. They are the worst and could not care about my children. The new Principal is horrible and we need to replace any VP who has been there more than a couple of years, get someone in who cares about the students.

Bella Vista High School
8301 Madison Avenue, Fair Oaks, CA  95628
Last modified Bella Vista High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bella Vista High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top