Posted February 12, 2013
I am a special need person and I went to Del Campo since 1992 and graduate since 1996. I used to be in special ed class when I was in Del Campo. This school is wonderful and the atmosphere in Del Campo is wonderful. The teachers always been wonderful to me.I'm an alumni and a former student. The special ed class is wonderful and it helps me a lot.I made lots of friends that I was popular in school. This school is wonderful to go to.

Del Campo High School 4

Posted May 31, 2012
The Honors and AP classes were terrific preparation for my student's college studies. The teachers in most of those classes were outstanding! However, the regular classes don't seem that great with some teachers not having control of their classrooms! Kind of a ruckus! But otherwise, Del Campo is a good school! Your student will benefit

Posted May 30, 2012
There are many changes happening here this year. The arts, academics, and sports are emphised. However, teachers are retiring after working here for several years: foods teacher=35 years, principal=31 years, biology=? but much loved teacher, spanish=?, ..However, there is the new blood teachers such as a history, english, mock trial and fantastic award winning journalish teacher that they are going to have to "pry out of the school", because he is sooo dedicated. His former students are famous: Ling sisters, and Alissa Milano on channel 10 news. I wrote a previous review, just wanted to mention this information for parents and students. If you are "on the fence" about attending this school chose it, you will do well, and be encouraged from the campus security people to counselors to your teachers. Actually I know of one teacher here and his 2 daughters attend. Also I know of a home schooled girl who attended p/t for enrichment. The dances are well chaparoned and very fun. The teachers don't hesitate to jump in and say" that's unappropriate", when necessary. Only we wish the guys would ask the girls to dance more, not wait till college...LOL

Posted February 18, 2011
I attended Del Campo, and like many say, it has a strong focus on its sports rather than its other extra-currics. However, the teachers were all great, very kind, and most were seriously dedicated to teaching every student with the same intensity. It's a school that allows a good degree of freedom, but all that means is that if a child makes a mistake (and I made some in my attendance there) it doesn't mean the end of their lives or their career. The staff and teachers understand that a student does not equal his mistakes and care about them as individuals. Due to state budget cuts, a lot of the programs are suffering, but that doesn't make the staff there any less amazing than they already are. It may not be a rich school funded by millionaire parents who are extremely supportive of the school, but it is a school of independent students who learn to be self-supportive and discover what's important with the help of the teachers and their peers. I'm on my way to be a Biology Teacher myself, and I can only hope that I can meet and hopefully exceed the standards that I experienced at Del Campo High School.

Posted April 13, 2010
My son spent his freshman year at a different school within the district but came to Del Campo for his sophomore year and he loves it. The teachers communicate with the parents and the parent participation is great.

Del Campo High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
My 16 year old has been there since her freshman year and not only has the staff been amazing but their ROTC program is top notch and has taught her so much more that any other school has. I am going to be so proud when my so attends there in three year!!

Posted July 28, 2009
Del Campo High School is awesome, not to metion that it's a 4x4 block schedule!

Posted May 26, 2009

Posted February 09, 2009
Excellent School - great college prep coarses available.

Posted February 09, 2009

Del Campo High School
4925 Dewey Drive, Fair Oaks, CA  95628
Last modified Del Campo High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Del Campo High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top