Bad
Good

My kids LOVE school! They have caring, engaging teachers that care about each student. I would highly recommend Legette to any parent!

Earl LeGette is a wonderful school and a great community. The teachers and staff care about the children. I have two children at the school. They both love it!

Very caring teachers and a Principal who really cares about seeing kids succeed. I have a second and fourth grader who both enjoy the school.

As an observer over the trimester, I would say Earl LeGette is a fun and friendly school, where the teachers, principal and staff are very dedicated to students' learning!

We love this school no question about it. :) Mark Seiward is all about the kids and the kids love him.

LeGette is by far one of the most stellar schools in our district. The new principal, Mark Siewart, is amazing! His agenda is always about what's best for students. LeGette continues to challenge its high-performing students, who then excel in middle and high school. Support is given equally to all students, regardless of their academic needs. The parent community is incredibly supportive and welcoming. I can't imagine sending my child anywhere but LeGette!

5 of our children went through LeGette, 3 from kindergarten through 6th grade. The teachers are always open to communication and are there to support the children and their parents. Many after school opportunities are available and if a child has special needs he/she is given the opportunity to achieve to the best of his/her ability. The principal is more interested in the status of the school rather than what is best for the children, but the teachers seem to be able to work around this distraction and keep the children's best interests at heart. We love LeGette and would encourage others to send their children there for a great education.

We have three kids and moved to Fair Oaks ten years ago. We continue to be very pleased with the quality of education our children have received. Kindergarten is wonderful, open and engaging. We also love the families that surround us. This is truly a school dedicated to the education and development of children and the inclusion of families.

We have been very happy with Legette and have the the fortune of being able to compare the school to the RL program at Pershing. Legette has been a better elementary school experience for our household. As we reach the end of our childrens time here it has been interesting to see that the test scores of our children have become similar though at Pershing they should be far more advanced. Finally, prospective families should note that the current principal is seen by parents and teachers as a vast improvement over the prior principal.

My son attended K-6, and is now in the High Achiever program at Carnegie, and my daughter is now in 2nd grade. I'm very pleased with the school, and both of my bright students have been challenged and enjoyed school. There are some very strong teachers (K team is cream of the crop, fantastic 2nd grade teachers, 6th grade teachers are awesome) and a few weak ones. The new Principal is level headed and willing to listen to ideas. There is a lot of parent participation. I wish there were more field trips. They seem to drop more and more of them over the years. A great school.

Last modified Earl Legette Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.