Fair Oaks, CA

Posted November 18, 2014
I cannot speak highly enough about Will Rogers! From the moment I began here you could tell this was a special place - the teachers, the support staff, and yes, the students, were all very friendly and welcoming. The school climate is warm, positive, and very safe. As a parent of children that attended another very nearby middle school, and was never impressed with the school because of a variety of issues (safety, bullying, frequent fights, drugs, inappropriate sexual behavior & language), I can't wait for my youngest to start at WRMS! I had heard for years from families that were attending WRMS how happy they were with their child's experience here! This past spring I heard from a few of the teachers at Del Campo how our students seem to be better prepared for high school than students from the other school nearby! I am very impressed with the quality of teachers here - it is a fairly young staff that are very up-to-date with best practices and have seen some really terrific projects! Love the electives the kids get to choose from, too! I encourage parents to come and visit/tour our school first-hand and see for yourself what a great school it is!

Posted June 12, 2011
This year, WRMS had the sixth grade for the first time due to changes made district wide. I think that the school handled the new transition well. I have a very quiet and studious child, and she experienced no bullying or trouble from any of the kids there. I have heard nothing but bad things about the other middle school regarding how the girsl interact with each other. WRMS may not have the "high test scores" that the other district middle schools have, but it's a great school in my opinion, and the teachers and principal are all responsive and proactive in the kids' learning. I like the dress code, and I like that they have a diverse group of kids there.

Posted January 20, 2011
One of the most under-rated schools in SJUSD. State of the art equipment in each classroom. This is the only school I have ever heard that tested each student and teacher for their learning styles and paired those students with the teacher who taught how they will learn.

Posted January 02, 2009

Posted January 28, 2008

Posted January 16, 2008

Will Rogers Middle School
4924 Dewey Drive, Fair Oaks, CA  95628
Last modified Will Rogers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Will Rogers Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top