No rating

Freedom Christian

Private | K-12 | 129 students

Living in Fair Oaks

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $205,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $970.

Posted January 19, 2011

We are new to Freedom Christian School this 2010/11 school year and couldn't be happier. The teachers and administrators are the best anywhere! My son is in the 5th grade and was nervous about starting a new school, but from day one he has felt like FCS has always been his school. The teachers as well as the other students have really made him feel, not only welcome, but a member of the school family.

Posted January 14, 2011

Freedom Christian School has been an amazing part of my family's life. The teachers really care about the whole family - not just about teaching the subjects.

Posted January 14, 2011

Freedom Christian School is an outstanding school. The administration and faculty really care about all of their students and their families. The school has very high academic standards. They really prepare their students for college. For a small school they a very technically advanced. My children really enjoy coming to school each day. We are extremely happy that we found Freedom Christian School!!

Posted August 9, 2010

My son started kindergarten here last year and will be going on to first grade. He loves going to school here and looks forward to it. My younger son will be entering the pre-kindergarten program this year. I like the idea of putting him in here instead of preschool so he can get ahead start for next year when he is in kindergarten. The school also has a great buddy program where my son had an older buddy in a higher grade (5th or 6th) and it is a mentor type relationship. They will have lunch together from time to time and get gifts for one another at holidays and that type of thing. I think it is a unique school in the Sacramento area because it has a family type feel but the academic standards are really high. It has to be the best school in Sacramento!

Posted July 14, 2010

We have 3 kiddos attending Freedom Christian School (FCS) for the past 3 years & couldn't imagine a better educational setting. The administrators & teachers are fantastic!! Walking into any classroom, you can sense the love & enthusiasm these teachers have for each of their students. We believe that our 3 kiddos are receiving more than an average education. FCS has been providing a well-rounded education (Biblical principles taught & applied, traditional academics to AP classes to chapel), in a safe social setting. FCS is doing a great job in preparing its students for future success in life, both academically & spiritually. It is well-worth the drive for our family!!

Posted July 1, 2010

Our family has been part of Freedom Christian School for many years and we have all grown tremendously from the experience. I know the kids are getting a solid education that is preparing them for their future. The staff and administration all invest heavily in the kids academic progress and personal development. What's more, we have been challenged spiritually as individuals and as a family because of the accountable relationships we have developed with solid Christians there. We are grateful for what Freedom has done in our lives!

Posted June 3, 2009

I have three kids in this school, the eldest has attended for 8 years. I'm just amazed at the quality and the consistency of love, care, and teaching ! My younger kids receive the same care, and individual attention that makes me very happy to have them at Freedom ! I'm very excited about the upcoming gymnasium and the upcoming school year. I checked the cost of surrounding schools as I heard that FCS was one of the cheapest, and I was amazed to find that with all that is done with high quality here, they are on the low end of the surrounding private schools cost. I'm sure that all of my kids will graduate from Freedom Christian !

Posted April 3, 2008

Hello! I am a Freedom Christian School graduate and am so excited that I have the opportunity to let others know what an amazing school Freedom is and the impact this school has had on my life. As parents decide whether or not Freedom is the school for their children, my prayer is that they see the dedication and heart that Freedom's staff have for the students. I started attending my junior year and from the moment I stepped on the campus my life began to change. Freedom is a school that not only sees the importance of academics but truly desires all around wholeness for each student. Thank you Freedom for loving me and preparing me for life! ~Elizabeth Feldhaus~

Posted April 3, 2008

I graduated from Freedom and attribute my success in the business world to the high standards I learned there. This is a great school for those parents looking to send their children to a place with high moral and academic standards.
—Submitted by a student

Posted February 6, 2007

Wow! My girls have been attending the high school this year 9 and 10 grade. We love the caring administration, teachers and staff. The quality of the education is spectacular and the grace is there when needed! The leadership of the school is superior and the team/staff are willing to work with your kids to help them succeed. The Christmas program was spectacular (not a dry eye in the house) and really showed the spirit of the school - Jesus is truly the reason for the season and the reason for the mission of this fabulous school. Balanced academics, sports (go girls Basketball!), clean, safe activities and wonderful caring learning environment. Highly recommended - some spend the day with the kids and you will see!

Posted May 15, 2006

I love this school. In my opinion, there are none better. My son has been attending there for almost 4 years now, and I have had wonderful experiences with both the teachers and administration. It is a smaller school - K-12. All the teachers know all the kids names and personalities as well. They are loving, kind and supportive. At times when we have run into problems with our son, we have completely felt as if we were working on the same team. They are committed to seeing my son, and all the children, grow and mature in deep and serious ways. I recommend this school to anyone who desires an education for their kids that submits to true Christian values, is high in academic standards, small enough to not be overlooked, and loving enough to pour the attention into my kid, that I would.

Posted March 15, 2005

High quality programs and curriculum. Very high standards on moral and ethical values. Good sports program. You should see their sign language program. Parents are involved as well in helping curb the education of children. Very highly recommended!

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 11% 11%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Mrs. Annette Coller
  • Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • ACSI

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

7736 Sunset Avenue