K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 23, 2013
My children graduated from Freedom - and now my grandchildren are enrolled. We wouldn't be any place else. Not only do the students receive an excellent education from high qualified teachers, but they are also consistently encouraged to grow in their faith. If you live in Sacramento, check out Freedom Christian School - you will be glad you did!

Posted March 18, 2013
I have worked with several schools in this district and am very impressed with Freedom's attention to academic standards and student success. With an engaging teaching staff and administration, this school provides one of the best learning environments for your students!

Posted February 13, 2012
I have been at Freedom for over ten years. This School has helped me grow closer to the Lord and has given me many opportunities to grow and use the gifts that God has given me. I love this school. Thanks so Freedom for all that you have poured into my life.

Posted February 13, 2012
Can't say enough positive things about this school!!! Low student to teacher ratios give my children the personal attention they deserve. A great emphasis on moral and biblical values has strengthened our work as parents; my children are held to high standards even on the playground as they play games with other children. Teaching to all levels of ability enables every student to soar academically. The leadership and public speaking courses have created very strong leadership attributes and confidence in my children. Wouldn't have my kids at any other school!!!

Posted February 13, 2012
I am an FCS parent and I was so surprised to see the post about the financial policies. I have never experienced anything like this. In fact, when our family had some financial hardship the school administration was extremely gracious and willing to work with us.

Posted February 13, 2012
I am an Alumni of Freedom and am blown away that anyone would be unsatisfied with the quality of education that Freedom provides. I came into the school as a Junior and was behind because of my academic background. Not only did I feel like the classrooms had a great student/teacher ration, but a couple of teachers volunteered multiple hours of tutoring time for me, so that I would catch up. This was time away from their families and personal lives. I was amazed at the level of dedication and commitment the staff had to each of the students. I graduated feeling more than prepared for college. I look back at my experience at Freedom and thank God, simply because Freedom prepared me to work full time and go to college at the same time. I don't think I would have been able to juggle both of these responsibilities if it weren't for the training and tools I received at Freedom. Thanks Freedom for preparing me spiritually, academically, and emotionally for my future!

Posted February 13, 2012
Freedom is a school that my husband and I can be confident in. We know our children are with a caring, loving staff that go the extra mile to see that they understand what they are learning and at the same time will be challenged to grow. The high moral standards of the staff and administration assure me that my children are physically safe, emotionally nurtured, spiritually inspired and academically challenged. We are grateful for FCS and would not have our children at any other school.

Freedom Christian 1

Posted January 05, 2012
Absolutely horrible! This school is run without ANY morals at all. They called to say they had changed policy on us last minute in August. We had to pay tuition through November with only days notice! Said they would drop us if we didn't pay the full amount by August 15th. THEN told us afterwards that our fees plus multiple pre-payment of tuition were completely non-refundable. We were completely blackmailed with our child's education. We didn't even have time to look for another school, we had to pay. Suffice it to say our child WILL NOT be back next year.

Freedom Christian 1

Posted January 05, 2012
My daughter attended Freedom for years. When she finally transfered out, to attend another high school, she was multiple grades behind the other students! This was after she earned straight As and Bs at Freedom. I expected those As and Bs to mean something. I was shocked to learn that she could have been getting a better education at our local public school- and that says a lot! So much time, money and investment spent trying to ensure her a good education and it all went down the drain. We just have to pray that she can get caught up in time to be competitive for college.

Posted July 05, 2011
As a parent and this is being our 10th year at the school, I cannot say anything but great things about the teachers and staff and the a mazing impact that they've made in my kids lives! My daughter graduated after attending for 8 years and my son is starting 10th grade. Being a single parent, the school has helped me to raise my kids God's way and helped them learn skills for their furture.

Freedom Christian