Bad
Good

Posted January 01, 2014
Wonderful community at this school. We all adored the teachers our kids have had to date as well as the other students and parents. We've appreciated the collaboration from teachers and administration in guiding our children's education. Both our kids have done well here. I have heard that there have been some student behavior issues but in the six years we've been there, I've never witnessed anything and the friends my kids have had have all been truly great kids. It's been the right fit for us.

Manor Elementary School 3

Posted April 28, 2013
Overcrowded and full of badly behaved kids. Low on academics too. Worst of the RVSD schools.

Posted April 19, 2010
Our three children went to this great school...for the three of them was an Amazing expirience!!!

Posted October 26, 2009
Great school, great community, great principal (We'll miss you, Cat), great teachers. Manor focuses on the 'whole' child, socialization, arts, community, respect, caring and trust play as big a role as test scores.

Posted October 11, 2009
Great community of families!!!

Posted October 05, 2009
I love the community and the multi-age program they offer. They have great teachers. My daugther can't wait for the week end to be over to return to school.

Posted October 05, 2009
Community community community. The Families, Teachers, and Administrators are committed to community building. This goes hand in hand with the school's commitment to academic excellence. Both of my children are thriving.

Posted October 04, 2009
We love Manor! Our son is thriving there. His teacher is amazing. They do so much with so little, considering how schools are funded in CA. Every parent I have ever talked to has been happy with the school. And the kids love it, too!

Posted October 04, 2009
When I see my grandson fulfilled each day when he arrives home from school, I know something special is going on. Manor has always had a good reputation and now I can experience joy for the school on the basis of the results I see

Posted September 16, 2009
I am the parent of two kids at Manor. The teachers at Manor are fantastic and have given my children a love of learning. One of the reasons we moved to Fairfax was the quality of the schools in the Ross Valley School district and I have been thrilled with the education my kids are getting. Despite the California budget cuts, the community has worked together to raise funds for art, music, PE and technology.

150 Oak Manor Drive, Fairfax, CA  94930-1013
Last modified Manor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.