Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Low quality teaching with an emphasis on developing "emotional intelligence" at the expense of all other forms of intelligence. Academics is downplayed in favor of making sure the kids are happy and having fun. If you want your child to possess the academic skills required to succeed then don't send them here.

Wonderful community at this school. We all adored the teachers our kids have had to date as well as the other students and parents. We've appreciated the collaboration from teachers and administration in guiding our children's education. Both our kids have done well here. I have heard that there have been some student behavior issues but in the six years we've been there, I've never witnessed anything and the friends my kids have had have all been truly great kids. It's been the right fit for us.

Overcrowded and full of badly behaved kids. Low on academics too. Worst of the RVSD schools.

Our three children went to this great school...for the three of them was an Amazing expirience!!!

Great school, great community, great principal (We'll miss you, Cat), great teachers. Manor focuses on the 'whole' child, socialization, arts, community, respect, caring and trust play as big a role as test scores.

Great community of families!!!

I love the community and the multi-age program they offer. They have great teachers. My daugther can't wait for the week end to be over to return to school.

Community community community. The Families, Teachers, and Administrators are committed to community building. This goes hand in hand with the school's commitment to academic excellence. Both of my children are thriving.

We love Manor! Our son is thriving there. His teacher is amazing. They do so much with so little, considering how schools are funded in CA. Every parent I have ever talked to has been happy with the school. And the kids love it, too!

When I see my grandson fulfilled each day when he arrives home from school, I know something special is going on. Manor has always had a good reputation and now I can experience joy for the school on the basis of the results I see

Last modified Manor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.