Fairfield, CA
Students enrolled: 1,502

Fairfield High School 1

Posted July 07, 2014
I feel like I should write a review for this epic fail establishment, but I don't think I need to anymore. Anyone will just tell you the truth with the sad, hollow look in their eyes. Thanks again for making me ashamed of who I am...lol. Find me and tell me I am wrong...if you can. sapphisticate.tumblr.com

Fairfield High School 1

Posted December 03, 2011
I taught at this school, and if I were a parent I would not send your kid here. The kids are violent, disrespectful, and disruptive. Send your kid somewhere else.

Posted July 31, 2009
As a student I'm having fun at Fairfield High School. The campus may not look that great due to the gum on concrete and some trash on the floor. On the upside, there are many spirited and friendly students and staff. The best part about the school is the student rallies, dances, and activities they offer. Also, I'm in the CA-032nd A.F.J.R.O.T.C. (Air Force Junior Reserved Officer Training Corps) program and we just recently been awarded as a Distinguished Unit. Otherwise, its a pretty satisfying school.

Fairfield High School 2

Posted December 05, 2008
This is an awful school. My daughter had to change her schedule 3 times in 4 months because the teachers keep quitting so they had to actually drop classes due to low staff. This has happened 2 years in a row. I think they need to get a handle on their teaching staff, hire better more involved teachers that actually care about teaching instead of just being there until they receive a better offer from another school. There is no available counseling and the office staff could care less.

Fairfield High School 5

Posted November 23, 2007
I am an alumnus of Fairfield High School class of 2007. This school had it's share of problems, but thanks to a brilliant teaching and administrative staff, i excelled and enjoyed my time there.

Posted October 12, 2007
I went to Fairfield High School and excelled tremendously. The academics and extra curricular activities are beyond average. It is indisputable that Fairfield High school is best amongst the rest in the surrounding area.

Fairfield High School 3

Posted August 17, 2007
I myself went to Fairfield High School. It has changed thru the years but overall. I believe as a parent of one that graduated in 2005 and one thats starting this year. Would give a good rating for this school. Sure there are always going to be things that all dont agree with. But there are alot of parents that knows whats going on and we all keep an eye on our children. As far as academic programs, really cant say too much about it. Its availabe if the students would like. Same with all things in the school. If the students take advantage of all things the school has to offer they would all have it made.

Fairfield High School 2

Posted December 07, 2006
ffh has the best school resource officer out of all school. the school its self is good but the students cause a lot of problems.

Posted November 17, 2006
I loved going to this school. The education I received there greatly prepared for college at UC Irvine. The counslers there can be helpful if you tell them what you want to do after high school. Whenever registration came around I told them 'I want to go to a UC and put in the classes to get. there.' The math and science departments are excellent. Mr. Houk, Mr. Powers, Mr. Gelpke, and Mrs. Beagle are all exellent teachers. The sports programs and facilities are excellent, the library and computer system and science equipment is state of the art. It's by far the best high school in Fairfield. Class of 2003.

Fairfield High School 5

Posted May 06, 2006
I think overall its a great school with great teachers.I truly believe alot of kids don't apply themselves its not the teachers!My kids did well there:0)I hate hearing it compared to other High schools here there all equal kids need to applythemselves everyone can do well if they try some don't wantto.

Fairfield High School
205 East Atlantic Avenue, Fairfield, CA  94533
Last modified Fairfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top