Posted July 07, 2014
I feel like I should write a review for this epic fail establishment, but I don't think I need to anymore. Anyone will just tell you the truth with the sad, hollow look in their eyes. Thanks again for making me ashamed of who I am...lol. Find me and tell me I am wrong...if you can. sapphisticate.tumblr.com

Posted December 03, 2011
I taught at this school, and if I were a parent I would not send your kid here. The kids are violent, disrespectful, and disruptive. Send your kid somewhere else.

Fairfield High School 4

Posted July 31, 2009
As a student I'm having fun at Fairfield High School. The campus may not look that great due to the gum on concrete and some trash on the floor. On the upside, there are many spirited and friendly students and staff. The best part about the school is the student rallies, dances, and activities they offer. Also, I'm in the CA-032nd A.F.J.R.O.T.C. (Air Force Junior Reserved Officer Training Corps) program and we just recently been awarded as a Distinguished Unit. Otherwise, its a pretty satisfying school.

Posted July 31, 2009

Fairfield High School 2

Posted December 05, 2008
This is an awful school. My daughter had to change her schedule 3 times in 4 months because the teachers keep quitting so they had to actually drop classes due to low staff. This has happened 2 years in a row. I think they need to get a handle on their teaching staff, hire better more involved teachers that actually care about teaching instead of just being there until they receive a better offer from another school. There is no available counseling and the office staff could care less.

Posted October 12, 2008

Posted June 21, 2008

Fairfield High School 2

Posted January 27, 2008

Posted December 11, 2007

Posted November 23, 2007
I am an alumnus of Fairfield High School class of 2007. This school had it's share of problems, but thanks to a brilliant teaching and administrative staff, i excelled and enjoyed my time there.

Fairfield High School
205 East Atlantic Avenue, Fairfield, CA  94533
Last modified Fairfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top