Fairfield, CA

Posted January 27, 2013
My two sons have both attended Grange, one in 7th and 8th and now my other son started 6th this year. The school overall surprised us very much, what an outstanding experience they both have had. Both of our sons CST scores were the highest ever since attending this school (both scored advanced scores in all subjects). Teacher involvement in challenging students to pursue advanced courses has been top notch with both of my son's keeping a 4.0, this had not been the norm for them before. The neighborhood is a little rough and I think there are some misconceptions about this middle school due to the fact that it is this area. I would say if your child is interested in learning and excelling Grange can meet if not exceed these expectations.

Posted September 01, 2011
I currently have a 7th grader and a recent graduate of Grange. Grange has great teachers, strong administrative staff and excellent academic programs. I like the fact that the teachers seek to challenge their students to excel and to go beyond their comfort zone concerning their education. The teachers are also great at keeping parents abreast of the progress of their children's academic achievements.

Posted March 09, 2010
My son is in 8th grade at Grange and also attended there last year. He has had the best group of teachers ever! We heard all the stories about this school and that it has a bad reputation for being a little rough. For my son, it has not been that way at all. He has had a great middle school experience there. When he moves on to high school we will surely miss all of his teachers at Grange! This year Grange had to bring 6th grade over. This is the only reason I did not give the 5 star rating. Although it is a district move, not a choice made by Grange, it has affected everyone there. The school is very over populated right now. For the 8th graders who have lunch last, most of the 'good stuff' is already gone. A great school otherwise.

Posted November 10, 2009
I love this school! Its Great. And its not as bad as it seems.

Posted July 26, 2009
Grange is a excellent school for your children to go,I have two daughters who both attended Crystal Middle School The grades where very very horrible F's where all the had on their report card we decied to pull them out and let them decied where they wnet the both chose Hrange Middle School,I was surpirised that when the brought home their report cards they had all A's The teachers their are outstanding a will surley make sure your child gets a great education. I highly recommend that you send you child to Grange Middle School!

Posted May 21, 2009
This is a great school with good teachers and not nearly as bad as people say it is

Grange Middle School

Posted December 22, 2008
I believe Grange Middle school is ranked among the bottom of such schools in the county. My daughter attends this school and has all 'F'. My third grade daughter has more homework than my 8th grade daughter, what is with that?

Posted June 01, 2006
My niece really is having a great time in school day after day. And to us, it is really important that kids of her age enjoy what they are doing and don't get 'burned out' or bored. And I do believe Grange Middle School was able to provide good academic education without taking out the essential element in kids' learning, which is fun. And as a result, my niece more excited to got to school. She won't miss a day in school. She is more motivated to do good in class. She does her homeworks independently and with 'gusto'. She seems a happier kid with a good sense of humor and self-confidence. Before she wasn't into sports, but she was surprised that she was picked out to demonsterate how to play tennis, and that really challenged her. Her parents are kept informed of her performance, which is good.

Grange Middle School 2

Posted August 03, 2005
This school did not encourage parent involvement and restricted the parents at many times. Extracurricular activities were very limited and the communication was poor at best. Many of the typical things every 8th grader in california gets to do, theirs do not. Such as school dances, 8th grade trip to Washington D.C., etc. However, I was impressed by the quality of Resource/Special day class teachers. They seem to really understand and care for the kids.

Posted February 15, 2005
Highly committed teachers and administrators.

Grange Middle School
1975 Blossom Avenue, Fairfield, CA  94533
(707) 438-1900
Last modified Grange Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grange Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top