Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 04, 2016
Mr. Booker, Mrs. Love , and Mr. Montz are excellent teachers. They challenge the kids through their class assignments and homework. I feel their classes prepare my student to handle high school and college level work. They demand commitment, focus, and dedication from their students and I feel my kid will be better prepare for his next step because of them. Thank you to each and every one of you for your dedication in striving to keep our students competitive with the rest of the world.

Green Valley Middle School 4

Posted May 04, 2016
My son loves Mr. Morace's English 7 class. He always talks about how Mr. Morace makes the class fun and engaging. He looks forward to his class each day. I myself have found Mr. Morace to be an excellent teacher that loves what he does and shows interest in each and every student. He has gone above and beyond in keeping me abreast of information such as quizzes, exams, and has always found time to answer my emails. You can't get better than Mr. Morace! Thank you Mr. Morace for keeping our kids engaged!

Green Valley Middle School 2

Posted November 22, 2013
This is a overall good school. Their disciplinary actions are very unreasonable. Once I got a refurl for going to bathroom without a pass. Their rules are way too strict! If the school didn't give out so many refurls, it'd be WAY better!

Green Valley Middle School 3

Posted May 31, 2010
My child is on the honor roll in this school. Some teachers need to learn how to communicate with parents better; phone calls, email were not returned. My child was attacked in the cafeteria, assailant was escorted out by the principal himself. No names were taken, no phone calls were made. Made it look like it was group of students goofing around, my child never knew the other kid. Wrote a letter to the district and was told that statistically suspension is low in that school..duh..if the principal doesn't do his job when suspension is warranted, statistics will be low. I guess if the punch connected he could have acted differently. I am just a proud parent that my child knows how to defend himself and was able to disable that bully. Really glad that we are leaving that school district. Rodriguez high doesn't look any better.

Green Valley Middle School 3

Posted September 10, 2009
GVMS is a good academic school. There are lots of smart students who help other students. There also is a lot of put-downs at this school.

Green Valley Middle School 4

Posted May 26, 2009
My daughter has gone to GVMS and will be graduating this June. Overwall, our experience has been nothing put positive. There are a couple of teachers that need to be replaced and the communication isn't always the best, but with teenagers involved , I'm not sure it is always the schools fault. Mr. Hubbs is a great Principal and is very involved with the school and its students! I hope hight school will be as positive.

Posted June 11, 2008
This is my daughter's first time in public school. She's been attending private school since preschool. She loves this school. she didn't have any problem adjusting. She enjoyed her teachers and continued to excel in all her academics with 4.2 G.P.A. I myself as a parent volunteered in the parent club and will do it again next year. By far, it's been a great changed of school when it comes to private and public in preparation for good colleges.

Green Valley Middle School 5

Posted March 05, 2008
My daughter has been going to Green Valley for a total of 2 years. And she loves it. There are great teachers and staff and also a clean campus. I would prefer anyone who is looking for a good middle school to go to this is the one.

Posted April 08, 2007
Im an 8th grader at Green Valley Middl School and I love this school!!! ir=t is one of the best schools I have ever been to and I love it! My only complaint is that the WEB policy isnt very clear and practiced considering all the fights and bullying. But other thn that I think GV rox! Go GV students!

Green Valley Middle School 5

Posted March 29, 2007
Oh My Gosh! I am An 8th grader at Green Valley Middle and I have to admit that I love that school. Going to high school next year will be sad because I've grown to love my school. I know that I can Always feel safe at Green Valley and I love the college like campus. My school is nominated for the distinguished school award and I truly hope that we win. THe only bad thing that I can say about the school is that the princible doesn't do a very good job at princible-ing but the teachers are great. One in particular{Ms.Toll} is the best teacher/role-model ever. She is truly the only teacher who has made an impact on my life. Go GVMS! You Know!

1350 Gold Hill Road, Fairfield, CA  94534-6422
Last modified Green Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.