Green Valley Middle School 2

Posted November 22, 2013
This is a overall good school. Their disciplinary actions are very unreasonable. Once I got a refurl for going to bathroom without a pass. Their rules are way too strict! If the school didn't give out so many refurls, it'd be WAY better!

Green Valley Middle School 3

Posted May 31, 2010
My child is on the honor roll in this school. Some teachers need to learn how to communicate with parents better; phone calls, email were not returned. My child was attacked in the cafeteria, assailant was escorted out by the principal himself. No names were taken, no phone calls were made. Made it look like it was group of students goofing around, my child never knew the other kid. Wrote a letter to the district and was told that statistically suspension is low in that school..duh..if the principal doesn't do his job when suspension is warranted, statistics will be low. I guess if the punch connected he could have acted differently. I am just a proud parent that my child knows how to defend himself and was able to disable that bully. Really glad that we are leaving that school district. Rodriguez high doesn't look any better.

Green Valley Middle School 1

Posted October 12, 2009

Green Valley Middle School 3

Posted September 10, 2009
GVMS is a good academic school. There are lots of smart students who help other students. There also is a lot of put-downs at this school.

Green Valley Middle School 4

Posted May 26, 2009
My daughter has gone to GVMS and will be graduating this June. Overwall, our experience has been nothing put positive. There are a couple of teachers that need to be replaced and the communication isn't always the best, but with teenagers involved , I'm not sure it is always the schools fault. Mr. Hubbs is a great Principal and is very involved with the school and its students! I hope hight school will be as positive.

Green Valley Middle School 2

Posted April 09, 2009

Green Valley Middle School 4

Posted November 07, 2008

Green Valley Middle School 0

Posted June 11, 2008
This is my daughter's first time in public school. She's been attending private school since preschool. She loves this school. she didn't have any problem adjusting. She enjoyed her teachers and continued to excel in all her academics with 4.2 G.P.A. I myself as a parent volunteered in the parent club and will do it again next year. By far, it's been a great changed of school when it comes to private and public in preparation for good colleges.

Green Valley Middle School 5

Posted April 18, 2008

Green Valley Middle School 5

Posted March 05, 2008
My daughter has been going to Green Valley for a total of 2 years. And she loves it. There are great teachers and staff and also a clean campus. I would prefer anyone who is looking for a good middle school to go to this is the one.

Green Valley Middle School
1350 Gold Hill Road, Fairfield, CA  94534
Last modified Green Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Valley Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top