Oakbrook Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2013
Great teachers, great leadership in the form of Ms. Justine Turner. We are fortunate to have such a great, caring team to educate our kids.

Oakbrook Elementary School 2

Posted March 21, 2013
Mediocre teachers, staff and principal are friendly but don't enforce order at the school. I've witnessed staff and other parents being bullied by other parents and pta board members. I was disappointed that the staff tolerates the behavior and refuses to take action to make sure the school is a safe environment for all students. It takes multiple phone calls to get a response and when they do finally get back to you they are dismissive of concerns. Children freely come and go from classrooms even though all the doors are supposed to be locked.

Posted August 04, 2012
Oakbrook has been an amazing first school experience for both of my children. My older child has been fortunate enough to be placed with teachers who challenge him to be his best self - not expecting him to be the Model Student. WIth the support of his teachers he has qualified for the GATE program, and with some sadness he is moving on to the GATE Magnet next year. My younger child is entering 1st grade this year, and has told us she LOVES Oakbrook, and intends to graduate from this school, even if she is invited to the GATE program for 3rd grade :) We love Oakbrook - the principal, the teachers and the PTA are all resources that make this school extra special.

Posted March 06, 2012
Love this school! this is my daugther 2 yr and my son is looking foward to his kinder yr. The staff is awsome, good leadership, good educational skills .. We are very happy with this school:)

Posted December 15, 2010
I have had my daughter at this school for 2 1/2 years and will soon be having my son attending for the 2011-2012 school year, and I have to say I love this school and the staff. My first year at the school had a principal that was good, but the current principal goes above and beyond the call of duty. With our school losing PE, the principal takes each grade level to continue activities with them. When we lost our music program, another teach stepped up, taking her own time (not getting paid for it) to teacher choir after school for those children that wanted to learn. The PTA staff continues to bring in great assembly programs and events for both students and parents to participate in. During these hard economic times, I feel that the teachers/staff/principal/PTA board has gone above and beyond the call of duty to keep our kids in a good/safe/educational environment.

Posted December 15, 2010
Oakbrook is a slice of heaven in suburbia. My family has been going to Oakbrook for seven years. Even in these rough economic times for both families and schools, the parent volunteer and the teacher support at Oakbrook continues to stay high. The principal and the staff work together to make Oakbrook a wonderful place for our children to get their educational foundation in Cordelia.

Posted December 15, 2010
Oakbrook Elementary has been a wonderful experience for my daughter!!!! I love the teachers, staff, and all of the hard working parent volunteers that make Oakbrook a top notch school. I can not say enough good things about the current principal, she is one of a kind, and I have never seen or experienced a more involved principal. My son will be starting Oakbrook next year, and I can't wait for him to experience all that the school has to offer!!!

Oakbrook Elementary School 4

Posted July 09, 2010
I was impressed with the school, that is until they lost my daughter. I didn't know it was a half day, and she was in the office. My daycare provider came and got her, but the office wasn't aware that she left and called me to come and get her. One of the ladies (not the usual staff) made a "we had a lot of children to watch" comment...like she expected me to accept that as a valid reason for losing my kid. Fortunately, all the teachers have been great and that was the only event that really turned me sour towards to the school.

Oakbrook Elementary School 0

Posted August 03, 2009
# of my kids have attended Oakbrook. They have a great staff. K teachers are EXCELLENT..Mrs. Few was amazing.. Cant wait to see what this year holds!! (MOM OF 4)

Posted March 15, 2008

Oakbrook Elementary School
700 Oakbrook Drive, Fairfield, CA  94534
Last modified Oakbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakbrook Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.