Posted September 08, 2012
I am a student here in holy spirit and it is the best school i have ever been to. There are 40 kids per class but the teachers pay individual attention to you. The principal, Sr. Liz, is one of the best prIncipal ever. She tries to remember everyone individually. There are lots of activities inluding drama club, choir, lots of sports, band, and cheerleading. I think that this school is a very good school!

Posted June 09, 2011
My daughter will be in Grade 3 next school year. She is very happy at Holy Spirit school that she does not want to move anywhere else(we had been moving before) because of her school. She is developing strong Catholic faith and building her confidence in this school along with learning their excellent academic standard. My husband and I are very happy with her progress in this school.

Posted January 31, 2011
At first, I was concerned about the 40 kids per class but I am glad I decided to send my daughter here. She gets plenty of homework to keep her busy. She reads words I didn't know she was capable of pronouncing. I have a 1st grader this year & I love being able to show up anytime to volunteer my services. Whenever I come into the office, I am greeted by the nice office ladies. The principal is very sweet & always greeting me. The students are delightful & polite. I love it here. The tuition is reasonable & there are fundraising requirements, of course, as they get nothing from the state financially. If I had anything negative to say about this school, I'd say its the left turn lane on Texas for morning drop offs in the back . There's a potential for a head on collision if parents are too sleepy to notice other cars coming from opposite direction. But, then that's not the school's fault. The city needs to address that issue.

Posted March 25, 2010
I think Holy Spirit School is one of the best places to send your child. I am an eight grader this year and my overall experience has been fantastic. At Holy Spirit, not only does it have excellent academic standards, but there are many extra activities to choose from such as, baseball, volleyball, cheer, track, basketball, performing arts, choir, band, Student Council and CJSF.

Posted October 22, 2009

Posted October 21, 2009
Developing the whole child. Leadership, spirituality, etc.

Holy Spirit Elementary School 0

Posted July 10, 2009
We are entering our seventh year here at Holy Spirit School in Fairfield, Ca. I consider our school to be top notch with our incredible principal, Sister Liz. She is the most amazing person. She truly cares about every single person that she meets and shows her love for education, students and families at every encounter. Learning expectations are high at this school. Teachers emphasize the faith based curriculum. Everyone, especially parents and children, realize that they need to contribute to the greater good. We have been very pleased with the staff and overall experience. I feel a sense of peace here. Safety of the children is important also.

Holy Spirit Elementary School 0

Posted November 21, 2007
This is a wonderful school to send your child to. Your child will grow academically and will also learn values and morals. The teachers and staff are always there to help.

Posted November 09, 2007
I know for sure that my 1st grade son would definately be left behind in any other school than Holy Spirit. His class size is 38 yet he still gets the individual attention that he needs. He loves his classmates as his 'brothers and sisters'. I love that Religion is also a great part of his day too!

Posted April 03, 2006

Holy Spirit Elementary School
1050 North Texas Street, Fairfield, CA  94533
Last modified Holy Spirit Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Holy Spirit Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top