K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Zion is just wonderful! Our oldest son is now in preschool, and next year, both he and his little sister will be enrolled. The entire experience has been a huge blessing for our entire family. Our children love the school, and look forward to going each and every day - they request to go on weekends too! And I feel at ease knowing that they're in a wonderful, safe, and loving environment. I can't say enough about the preschool staff, and Mary Ann Craven in particular, as well as the entire administration. If you're looking for a new school, look no further than Zion!

We have loved Zion Lutheran School for 14 continuous years. More importantly, our kids have loved Zion and all it has to offer. My daughter is currently enrolled and is not a member of the Church. She has thrived academically and spiritually in this safe Christian environment with teachers that she absolutely loves. Every teacher has been incredible. They have the expertise and experience to teach at the highest level. My child will leave here well prepared for high school. The size of the school is smaller than years past due to the economy but I like it that way. I would be selfish though if I didn't share and encourage others to come see for themselves.

We are happy to have chosen this school to send our kids to this year. Class sizes are small, which makes it easier for our teacher to customize lessons according to each students pace and need. Kids are very safe and contained here. The teachers and staff are caring and well-qualified. Parents are friendly and inclusive and my kids are getting a great education and blooming.

I actually found Zion 3 years ago by reading a school review from a parent of Zion Lutheran School. I have been so happy that we chose Zion for our sons. It's a great community feel school with top notch teachers and truly the gem of Fallbrook.. Friendly, effective, dedicated teachers truly make this school/campus amazing. If you are looking for a great Christian education with a solid curriculum in all subject matters, Zion has it. Go check it out, talk to administrators, walk the grounds and perhaps talk to other parents. You'll be happy you did!

Extremely satisfied with the quality of academics. My daughter has thrived in this setting with amazing educators and fellow students. This school feels like a family to me. The entire staff goes above and beyond to give the students a strong academic and Christian foundation. More families should be part of this school as it is terrific!

Zion is a fabulous place of learing and growing. The school is small but if anything we find it to be a benefit to our child. Smaller class sizes mean more individual attention. The teachers are very experienced and care very much. The children are happy and open. They feel safe and nurtured....because they are safe and nurtured. Resulting in a more confident child with good self esteem. Academically or spirituality you will not find a better place here in Fallbrook. At Zion they work hard to have the kids thiving on all levels. Our child is in his third year there and he is excited to go to school every single day. We have seen him blosson in class and out on the playground. Take it from me....I have one child and he is my world and iwould not send him anywhere else.

This is our first year attending Zion. It is also our first year enrolled in Elementary School which most mothers will agree is a big step in letting go! The staff and teachers are amazing here at Zion and have given me the assurance and security I needed in knowing my child is first of all safe, loved and cared for, as well as receiving an excellent education. Our Kindergarten teacher approaches each student according to their individual needs and personalities. She is funny and has a loving approach. Every week we are informed of what the class is learning. Wow! It's a lot. I'm totally surprised at how much they cover in a week. Because the class sizes are kept small, the students have enough time during school hours to complete the work. You know what that means? Less homework! Yay! I love the individual attention we get at Zion and have confidence my Kindergartner and his younger brother who will be attending soon, will receive an outstanding education and be well prepared for life ahead! I highly recommend Zion to anyone in the North San Diego area who is looking for a quality education at a reasonable cost.

Both of my children have attended Zion Lutheran several years apart. My older child was well prepared for the academic and emotional challenges of public high school with the high expectations and strong Christian education he received. My younger child is in middle school at Zion currently and is enjoying being challenged academically. The teachers are strongly committed to each student and family and go so far above and beyond in their commitment to their work. I pray that more and more families will see that this school as an amazing place to support the academic, spiritual, and emotional growth of their children ( especially during the important middle school years).

Please be very diligent in your research before enrolling in this school. It is NOT the school it used to be, The board of education decided to combine classes last year which led to a huge exodus this year because it didn't work. Unfortunately they have teachers with no experience teaching combined classes and this year they have combined even more grade levels in their afternoon program. When I took my kids out of Zion and put them in another Christian school in Temecula I could not believe how behind they were and how much the other school offered in comparison to Zion. Small class sizes are nice, but Zion's are too small and lead to social issues. Zion says they offer art, music, and other electives, but the classes were very rare and my kids did not enjoy them at all. I advise you to really research your choices, cheapest is not always the best. Not only did Zion lose many students this year, but they also lost several key staff members that made the school great.

I drive past 20 schools and approximately 30 miles for my son to attend this Zion Lutheran School. Academically, he is a stronger student. As a growing young man, he is more confident and responsible. I am grateful to Zion for their nurturing environment.

Last modified Zion Lutheran is a Private school that serves grades K-8