Fallbrook, CA
Before care: Yes

Fallbrook Street Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2014
Fallbrook street school is awesome the only thing I would complain about is the fact that they focus more on non English specking children and assume that we speak Spanish . My child doesn't know Spanish and won't correct the teachers when they talk to him. So this needs to be addresses other the. That everyone is very friendly and helpful

Fallbrook Street Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2014
OMG, that arrogant principal wants us to rate the school! It's posted on the school website to write how great this school is.....NOT!! Please stay OUT of retirement. Your services are no longer needed. L

Posted April 10, 2014
FSS is an amazing school! The teachers are caring, compassionate, loving and fun. They care about the child's success and go above and beyond to make sure they succeed. They have a great team there, from administration to teachers, custodian, nurse and of course the students. Fallbrook street school has come along way and it only gets better.

Posted April 08, 2014
Under principal Mr. King's guidance, Fallbrook St. Elementary School promotes a "we can do it, we're going to college" attitude. Teachers are given latitude in their approach to formulate an individualized approach for their students. FS also offers a voluntary Spanish immersion program to develop bilingual capabilities in children of all races.

Fallbrook Street Elementary School 4

Posted April 07, 2014
At Fallbrook Street School, we work hard! We never quit! We are going to college. We are working on being good leaders and following the 7 Habits. We are showing kindness every day. Our school is a great place to be!

Posted April 07, 2014
FSS Scholars work hard everyday. Our school motto "I work hard. I'll never quit. I'm going to college." Cute neighborhood school where all students achieve.

Posted February 20, 2014
Fallbrook Street School works tirelessly to give hope to every child by making sure each is ready for college. Students learn Stephen Covey's Seven Habits of Highly Effective People in what they read, write, and talk about. Teachers hold high academic expectations for their students, and they really care about our kids.

Posted January 15, 2014
Great School! Our kids enjoy school at FSS. Teachers are caring and involved. We get regular notes home keeping us informed of progress.

Posted January 14, 2014
Fallbrook Street School has impressed me! As a parents of two kiddos at this school, I am blown away by the level of support and communication from the school. My kids come home talking about going to college (and they are only in kinder and 2nd grade!) They are driven and focused on learning because THEY have a desire to learn..they want to go to college, their teacher speak with them daily about it. This seems to be a huge focus on the campus, they campus has college flags hanging outside each class room. My kids are not only learning traditional subjects, but also good life skills. School lunch and breakfast is an area that could be improved.

Posted January 14, 2014
A new leaf has been turned at Fallbrook Street. WOW! I am very thankful for the administration's and teahcer's involvement. I have had opportunity to speak with the principal and vice principal about my student's progress, both conversations were outstanding! There seems to be a lot of support. My child's teacher is FANTASTIC. She has set goals for my daughter (that at first I thought were too high) but she encouraged her to reach for them...and she did! She has excelled at reading and writing since she has been enrolled at Fallbrook Street. She has also sparked a love of reading within my daughter. I read a couple negative comments from other parents on this site and I completely disagree with their opinion. I have had the exact opposite experience and the other parents I have spoken with love the school just as much as I do.

Fallbrook Street Elementary School
405 West Fallbrook Street, Fallbrook, CA  92028
Last modified Fallbrook Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fallbrook Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top