Fallbrook, CA
Before care: Yes

Live Oak Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2014
Horrible.They are lying on the ratio and the ratings. I went on this before registering and really upset. Not sure if I can trust this sites ratings. My child hates it there so much she doesnt want to go to school. Really really low class.

Posted November 29, 2007
This is the greatest school! I love the constant encouragement to be involved. Students have a voice and they are actually heard too! The previous principal Mr. Rhine was the greatest and I was sad to see him leave. I am happy to see that Mrs. Perez has stepped up to the level of quality that Mr. Rhine had established. The teachers that I have had the pleasure of knowing have a great deal of dedication to their students. I really think that they out did themselves when I found out about the schools before and after school program. I am a working single parent and my child has the opportunity to do his homework and if needed extra tutoring by a teacher. They have reward parties, sports, games, even free Karate lessons! All during the after school program. Overall this school is a total package of excellence! Thank you!

Posted March 15, 2007
Academic achievement at this school is very high for most. Of course there are others who are not performing at the same standards as the majority, which overall drops the average. Very good school, very good teachers, great environment (park like school setting), single story classrooms with patios and open area, large play fields and trees. Reminds me of elementary school I went to as a kid in the country back in 1960's-70's Art and Music are taught and not just cosmetically, but seriously. They put on a school Christmas play with full scenery changes and sets, music and singing. Science and history are also well taught including activity days where they dress up in the era they are learning about and experience some of the lifestyles and foods.

Posted February 22, 2007
- a former student

Posted October 21, 2005

Live Oak Elementary School
1978 Reche Road, Fallbrook, CA  92028
Last modified Live Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Live Oak Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top