Bad
Good

Both of my grandkids go to Live Oak and so do many of their friends. I'm proud to say they're excelling in every way. At the awards ceremony this month, not only did my grandson (6th grade) rate well above average so did his best buds. I was so proud of all of them. Every one of these kids receives positive direction from home as well which, in my opinion, is critical to any child excelling at anything. My daughter graduated from Fallbrook High School 25 years ago as did most of their friends, they've all done exceptionally well. I guess it's about taking responsibility for the outcome of your children's education, attitude and future.

Horrible.They are lying on the ratio and the ratings. I went on this before registering and really upset. Not sure if I can trust this sites ratings. My child hates it there so much she doesnt want to go to school. Really really low class.

This is the greatest school! I love the constant encouragement to be involved. Students have a voice and they are actually heard too! The previous principal Mr. Rhine was the greatest and I was sad to see him leave. I am happy to see that Mrs. Perez has stepped up to the level of quality that Mr. Rhine had established. The teachers that I have had the pleasure of knowing have a great deal of dedication to their students. I really think that they out did themselves when I found out about the schools before and after school program. I am a working single parent and my child has the opportunity to do his homework and if needed extra tutoring by a teacher. They have reward parties, sports, games, even free Karate lessons! All during the after school program. Overall this school is a total package of excellence! Thank you!

Academic achievement at this school is very high for most. Of course there are others who are not performing at the same standards as the majority, which overall drops the average. Very good school, very good teachers, great environment (park like school setting), single story classrooms with patios and open area, large play fields and trees. Reminds me of elementary school I went to as a kid in the country back in 1960's-70's Art and Music are taught and not just cosmetically, but seriously. They put on a school Christmas play with full scenery changes and sets, music and singing. Science and history are also well taught including activity days where they dress up in the era they are learning about and experience some of the lifestyles and foods.

Last modified Live Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.