Flournoy, CA

Posted August 28, 2013
My children have been attending this school since Kindergarten and I am very happy with the education program and the intimate setting that allows the children to be more like siblings than just classmates. The teachers are caring and are always actively improving their methods. Our principal is always on the lookout for new technology to keep our school competitive with what other school are doing. This isn't easy on our limited budget, so we thank him immensely!

Posted August 02, 2013
Great two room school! Caring hard working staff, Ms Vance may be the thread that hods the school together

Posted March 16, 2011
Quite possibly the greatest small school in the north state area. The teachers are wonderful, the environment is great, and the children seem to care greatly about one-another. The structure of the school requires children to work independently at times, which forces the children to embrace self-responsibility at a young age. Children with adequet self motivation will do very well in life when exposed to this type of an environment. We are so pleased to be a part of this district.

Posted November 27, 2010
Flournoy school is wonderful. They are very attentive to each childs needs. I have one child at the school and I am very grateful that the school is in my district.

Posted December 11, 2008
Flournoy Elementary School is a great school. I have two children in the school and I could not be happier with the staff, aids and community. If your in the area and not happy were your at come out to Flournoy and take a tour.

Posted July 17, 2007

Flournoy Elementary School
15850 Paskenta Road, Flournoy, CA  96029
Last modified Flournoy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8
Flournoy Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top