Folsom, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 13, 2013
We have two children at Sundance currently and could not be happier. Our daughter is in the Kindergarten program and has been with the school for two years now. She is reading and doing math at levels above Kindergarten currently and we are only half way through the school. The teacher is absolutely amazing with the students and is amazing at knowing each childs abilities and when to move them ahead in curriculum. The environment is phenomenal and we are excited to be here through the elementary program!

Posted July 16, 2012
Wow! What a wonderful experience for young children in a warm and loving environment. Get going and let your child have the best possible place to grow in knowledge and personal responsibility.

Posted July 14, 2012
This school is an experience that all children should have as their first exposure to learning. The teachers are all credentialed and highly motivated to meet the needs of each child in their classroom. If you are looking for a truly rewarding atmosphere for your child, don't miss this opportunity.

Posted July 09, 2012
I have reviewed a lot of schools before deciding to enroll my child at Sundance. I'm very happy with my decision. My child is 2 to 3 grade levels above on every subject and she loves her teachers. I couldn't ask for more.

Posted May 29, 2012
Our son was at Sundance Montessori through Kindergarten. He will be in Fourth Grade in the Fall. He is Advanced Proficient in every subject, especially mathematics. The hands-on, manipulative montessori approach definitely gave him a great foundation on which to build his education. He is excelling in school. We couldn't be happier. Our daughter has been at Sundance for two years and is growing every day. She is learning by leaps and bounds in all aspects of her life. They definitely teach the whole child. We have been happy with our decision to send our children to Sundance Montessori.

Posted April 12, 2011
When reading school reviews, please keep in mind that technology has made it easier than ever for disgruntled individuals to lash out at institutions to publicly hurt their reputations. We encourage anyone who is interested in our school to call us, come for a tour of our campus, and meet with our dedicated, kind, welcoming faculty, then make a decision based on your personal experience. We have a 21-year history of satisfied families, and alumni that continue to be a part of our school community. We go out of our way to extend courtesy to everyone, and conduct ourselves in a professional, friendly manner. Unfortunately, as we grow we will not always be able to please everyone--but we will always try our best to do so.

Posted April 12, 2011
I couldn't be happier with the educational experience my children receive at this school. This is our second year at this school, and my children are blossoming both academically and socially. They are confident, happy, and often display a maturity in their interactions with others that seem beyond their years. This school has fostered my children's desire to learn and nurtured their individual spirits. The low student to teacher ratio ensures that each child is able to get the individual attention they deserve to excel. Not only is my Kindergartner reading and adding, he is loving it! The first time he read a book, he excitedly told me, "This is the most fun thing I have ever done!" Any school that can foster that kind of joy for learning is not just a good school, it is a great school. I can without hesitation recommend Sundance to any family looking for a school filled with teachers and administration that truly care about their child, and who go to great lengths to support their development.

Sundance Montessori 1

Posted April 08, 2011
Very disappointing to say the least! We were very unhappy not only with the communication and leadership of the school but the strict and unwelcoming environment the school has.

Posted October 07, 2010
I am surprised at the 1 star review here. It should be noted, though, that Montessori teaches in a three year cycle (Sundance specifically asks for a 3 year commitment), so 1 year is not going to be as effective. We are on our third year at Sundance Montessori and our second child just started this year. Lessons are truly taught to the whole child - grace, courtesy, and compassion rank no lower than math and reading. Our children have been allowed to develop passion and a love of learning, which I know will serve them for their whole lives. I could not be happier with a school!

Sundance Montessori 1

Posted September 11, 2010
The quality of education is very low compair to the public school. We had to have extensive tutoring to be able to catch up with the public school when we moved our kid last year. It felt like we wasted a whole year of our kids life.

Sundance Montessori