Gold Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted October 27, 2014
BEWARE! Principal is a politician. I agree with previous posters that he is nice. But his assets end there. Watch out for that certain 2nd grade teacher. She destroyed my child's will to learn. You won't find a friendlier office staff anywhere and the parents at this school are wonderful. I noticed several previous negative posts have been erased and only the positive remain......

Posted April 21, 2014
Gold Ridge is a great school with wonderful caring teachers. The Principal is really friendly. Parking seems to be an issue but it seems that way at all schools.

Posted April 02, 2014
Gold Ridge Elementary school is a wonderful place for kids to learn basic education and new concepts. The environment in the school is amazing. To me following are the key things that make a school successful in building feature leaders and innovators. To me, Gold Ridge is on top in executing these key steps. 1. Experienced teachers to teach required subjects and provide knowledge 2. Good facility to support a school system 3. Using advanced technologies for teaching 4. Grooming students to meet challenging and advanced programs 5. Communication with parents periodically about students and school updates such as common core programs, Academic events, Science fair, Sports events etc 6. Safe and healthy environment Both my kids did their schooling here and we are very satisfied with everything they offer. I strongly feel now the time has come for the schools in California to advance their teaching methods, teaching media and gear towards Common Core. Also teachers need training to adopt to common core style quickly so that student can continue to get the best education from Gold Ridge always!!!

Posted November 20, 2013
This is the best school in the whole wide world. The office staff is amazing. The principal is wonderful. The teachers are the best in Folsom. This school gets a 10 from me.

Posted August 22, 2013
Mrs Kunstel and Mrs Guillen are wonderful Kindergartener teachers. My son is learning so much from them! The first time I came on campus I was greeted by the principal. Very friendly school.

Posted November 24, 2012
Excellent school. I have 2 kids in K and 1st grades, and both their teachers are exceptional. The new principal is excellent as well, caring, he seems to be on top of everything going around at school. Unfortunately, this is not our home school, I wish our kids could stay there the entire elementary education.

Gold Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2012
Last yr. we had Mrs. Saxen for first grade. She really went the extra mile with the kids teaching them reading to include coming in early every day to kick start a group of children that were having a slow start. Its teachers like her that motivate our children that really impress me!

Posted September 08, 2012
Great teachers! at every grade level! Kids have enjoyed every teacher they've had, and love to go to all the school activities.

Gold Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted August 24, 2012
the teachers are great here. The 3stars are for the teachers and zero for the new principal and his staff. He is a micro-manager and has no management skills.

Posted August 16, 2011
This is such a wonderful school! Our two daughters have thrived here. Everyone--the principal, teachers, custodians, office staff, etc. is dedicated to our students. I can't say enough great things about Gold Ridge! (And they do have tables for the kids to eat lunch at. How strange someone wrote that!) The streets are only crowded at drop-off/pick-up time. It's not difficult to park your car and walk your child to school.

Gold Ridge Elementary School
735 Halidon Way, Folsom, CA  95630
Last modified Gold Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gold Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top