Folsom, CA

Posted May 16, 2013
My daughter went to this school for K and the 1st. Had no problem. Great teathers. Parking is kind of messy still not that bad. Class size is 32 which is higher but it is not them but the district. Parents don't seem friendly as much as the other school in the city where my son goes. My daughter is going to another school next school year due to close to home but had to fill out a choice form. Then I can campare between two schools. As a whole it's a great school till now.

Posted January 24, 2013
An excellent school. The Principal is very experienced and the teachers and staff care. I am happy with my daughter's education.

Posted April 27, 2010

Natoma Station Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2010
Natoma Station has a new principal who doesn't have a lot of experience. the kids are crammed into the classrooms like sardines. Forget about going there if your child is Special needs. they will not give you ant services unless you have an advocate.

Natoma Station Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2009
Natomas Station Elementary school has some of the best, most dedicated teachers I've ever met. I'm proud to send my daughter to school knowing that she will get the best education available. Their 'no bullying' policy cuts down on the destructiveness that I've seen effect schools in other neighborhoods. I get reports online about my daughter's progress from her teacher that could warn me if she's getting off-track. Most of these reports, I'm proud to say, are of my daughter's stellar performance. (pardon the bragging)

Natoma Station Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2009

Natoma Station Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2008
Every child we know at this school has many many homework assignments and feels a bit overwhelmed. They rarely have time for other activities. This is great for children who are advanced, normal kids may just hate school.

Natoma Station Elementary School 3

Posted August 14, 2008
My child went to Natoma Station last year for kindergarten. There were 32 kids in his class!!! They justified this because the a.m. teacher and p.m. teacher were in the class at all times. I have seen quite a few kindergarten classes (at different schools) and both teachers are also there most of the time, but they still keep it to 20 kids. I was impressed with how well behaved 32 kids in one class could be, but I did feel that the younger kids and the kids that were slightly behind didn't get as much attention as needed. The centers were not as hands on as they should have been because there were just too many kids to keep on task if a project needed a lot explaining. Lots of printables! The principle and teachers are great, they just have too many kids to work with at a time.

Posted June 20, 2008

Posted February 27, 2008
Wonderful school! I couldn't have asked for better teachers. I love Natoma Station!

Natoma Station Elementary School
500 Turnpike Drive, Folsom, CA  95630
Last modified Natoma Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Natoma Station Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top