Folsom, CA

Posted September 13, 2013
My children love attending this Fantastic School! The staff is extremely inviting and friendly. The teachers make learning fun and exciting!

Posted August 11, 2013
My school is amazing is nice and safe place for my dauther I love team of Blanche sprentz school thank you principal and teacher and miss burton

Blanche Sprentz Elementary School 4

Posted July 25, 2013
We need more parents to participate. I know it is hard for working parents. You would be amazed the little things that you can do to make a difference.

Posted August 27, 2010
This is a great school. My daughter has been going there for 3 years and we couldnt' say enough good things about this school. We love the teachers and staff, and also the former and current principal. My daughter has some special needs and is mainstreamed in a regular classroom. She has been truly lucky to have the best teacher in the world who deeply cares about her wellbeing and overall progress. She has gained so much in the past two years that she is actually a different kid -- more expressive and more confident. We have been to four different schools in Folsom since her preK year, and in our opinion, Blanche Sprentz is the best among all four.

Posted June 02, 2010
I have two children going to Blanche now and a third that will be starting in the fall. All of the teachers here we have met are very caring about the kids they teach. The principal, sadly retiring this year, is a good leader. The kids have met the new one and he has charmed them all. The staff is wonderful. I once bumped into the Admin. Assistant at Costco who gave me an update on something that happened to my son earlier that day! The best thing I like about Blanche is that it lacks the smug attitude from parents which is prevalent in so many other Folsom elementary schools. Unfortunately the GATE program here, like other Folsom schools, means nearly nothing.

Posted October 29, 2008
I have 4 children who have attended this elementary school, with two of them still enrolled. Great Schools may rate this a 7 based on their criteria, but for me it's a slam dunk 10. My kids have thouroughly enjoyed their experience at Blanche Sprentz. There are a number of teachers that I will always be thankful to for their role in my childrens development, not only as students, but also as good, caring, responsible kids as well. The family atmosphere that my child receives at Blanche Sprents is not quantifiable, and thus is not reflected in the 7 rating that it has been given. Don't let the rating fool you, this school is a gem. I personally have turned down numerous promotion opportunities at work because this is where I want to raise my kids, and this is the school that I want them to attend. Kevin Totushek

Blanche Sprentz Elementary School

Posted August 22, 2008
My son has just started his thrid year here at Blanche Sprintz. We are very happy with this school. It is small, and the teachers and staff are all great so far. He had an amazing 1st grade teacher, and I am sure his 2nd grade teacher is just as great. The enviroment here is loving and encouraging, the parents are envolved. There is a feeling of community here. The campus is older, and well kept. I like it, because trees are huge and shady, and it backs up to a city park. We are looking to buy a new home, and it makes us sad to think we might have to leave Blanche Sprintz.

Blanche Sprentz Elementary School 4

Posted January 31, 2007
I have 3 children attending Blanche Sprentz, My children have received a high quality of education. The teachers and staff are very caring with great leadership qualities. The school does a great job keeping parents up to date with all current activities and involvement. There is a family atmosphere through out the school. My children have always loved there teachers and all the staff. They are always there willing to help. Parent: Lynette Loverock

Posted May 07, 2006
My Child started school at Blanche Sprenze in third grade I love this school they are just wonderful the teachers really care about the children here, the principal and all staff and children are like a big family they are firm on the anti bulling policy,which has made this school a positive and friendly inviroment for all who attend there the children enjoy learing because they are in a happy caring place.I couldnt ask for a better school for my child.

Posted June 24, 2005
This school is like a rare jewel! It's small, everyone is like a family. The kids are flourishing in every area, academics, social, resposibility, happiness, etc. Class size is small, teachers are wonderful, the entire staff! It is an amazing school! Both my kids are on the honor roll, they like to learn here! Going to school is a very positive thing here!

Blanche Sprentz Elementary School
249 Flower Drive, Folsom, CA  95630
Last modified Blanche Sprentz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blanche Sprentz Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top