Montessori Child Development Center 5

Posted August 12, 2014
My son attended this school for 6 months before starting kindergartner at West Heritage Elementary School. The teachers did an amazing job with my son. He made a significant progress in just short time. Even thought, he attended another Montessori, he was well behind when he got there. Teacher built in him strong academic skills as well as behavior. The best evidence that I have is that he scored 2nd in the pretest administrated for all kinder's student at West Heritage Elementary. I will enrolled my youngest son as soon as he turns 2 years old.

Montessori Child Development Center 5

Posted June 14, 2014
My son just graduated kindergarten and I am very pleased with this school, most of all the kindergarten teacher Ms. Helen she is a fantastic teacher who I felt truly understood my son, every day during pick up she would tell me about the activities throughout the day along with his behavior. She knew if something was wrong and would immediately call me to express her concerns. Because of her desire to teach and caring ways she made my son's school year amazing. I would recommend this school especially kindergarten.

Montessori Child Development Center 4

Posted June 20, 2011
This school is NOT all male, it is coed. The class sizes are small and the teachers are friendly and seem expierienced. My daughter is in Pre-school there and she loves it. She is learning a lot and becoming a social butterfly. She's only 2 so I was mainly concerned with her social skills. A lot of what she is learning there she has already learned at home (ie. ABC's, Counting, etc) But they are reinforcing her skills and the focus a lot on artwork, of which I am a fan. I will keep her there for pre-school another year and decide of I want to keep her there for kindergarden. Impressive so far!

Montessori Child Development Center
8196 Mulberry Avenue, Fontana, CA  92335
Last modified Montessori Child Development Center is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Montessori Child Development Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top