602 students|Fontana Unified

Bad
Good

Virginia Primrose Elementary School

Posted July 11, 2009
I really like all the teacher in this school. Kindergarten with Mrs Long, 2nd grade with Mrs Scott and 2nd Grade with Mrs Nicholas.... I proud of this school ..they really makes my kids happy n smart... Thank you so much for every one in the school help for our children...

Virginia Primrose Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2007
i was really worried about my daughter starting kindergarden this year she has a bit of a temper and is not use to strangers, but i was very pleased with the staff and principal they attended to her and made her feel comfortable. and i was also pleased that the assistant princibal was my own when i was a child she loves the school her friends that she has made there and i dident know who much she loves doing the work she is learning alot! there was only one thing that i dident care for, witch was the cafeteria attendents were klnd of rude and really pushy with the children....

Virginia Primrose Elementary School 2

Posted February 26, 2007
My son is in kindergarten at this school. So far, I notice that the school alerts us to certain information in a late manner--case in point, my son received an academic achievement award on a Friday in Feb 2007...guess when the school sent home the notice to attend the assembly? Thursday afternoon. I do like his teacher, she is nice enough, and seems to try hard...but overall, I am disappointed that my son's father wants him to attend this school---only because it is near the home. I much prefer him going to a private school. Also, I have never been asked to become involved. I don't see anything about the PTA etc--until fund-raising time, but the teacher is lovely, she lets me come in to bring treats, party things for birthdays etc.

Virginia Primrose Elementary School 2

Posted January 11, 2007
I do not like this school at all. It's does not foster an academically challenging environment. Student's aren't really inspired to achieve their best. I also do not like the way the administrative office handles disciplinary actions in certain situations. I am taking my child out of this school and putting her into private school.

Virginia Primrose Elementary School
751 North Maple Avenue, Fontana, CA  92336-4802
Last modified Virginia Primrose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.