Fontana, CA

Virginia Primrose Elementary School 5

Posted November 08, 2009

Virginia Primrose Elementary School 0

Posted July 11, 2009
I really like all the teacher in this school. Kindergarten with Mrs Long, 2nd grade with Mrs Scott and 2nd Grade with Mrs Nicholas.... I proud of this school ..they really makes my kids happy n smart... Thank you so much for every one in the school help for our children...

Virginia Primrose Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2008

Virginia Primrose Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2008

Virginia Primrose Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2007
i was really worried about my daughter starting kindergarden this year she has a bit of a temper and is not use to strangers, but i was very pleased with the staff and principal they attended to her and made her feel comfortable. and i was also pleased that the assistant princibal was my own when i was a child she loves the school her friends that she has made there and i dident know who much she loves doing the work she is learning alot! there was only one thing that i dident care for, witch was the cafeteria attendents were klnd of rude and really pushy with the children....

Virginia Primrose Elementary School 5

Posted March 09, 2007

Virginia Primrose Elementary School 2

Posted February 26, 2007
My son is in kindergarten at this school. So far, I notice that the school alerts us to certain information in a late manner--case in point, my son received an academic achievement award on a Friday in Feb 2007...guess when the school sent home the notice to attend the assembly? Thursday afternoon. I do like his teacher, she is nice enough, and seems to try hard...but overall, I am disappointed that my son's father wants him to attend this school---only because it is near the home. I much prefer him going to a private school. Also, I have never been asked to become involved. I don't see anything about the PTA etc--until fund-raising time, but the teacher is lovely, she lets me come in to bring treats, party things for birthdays etc.

Virginia Primrose Elementary School 2

Posted January 11, 2007
I do not like this school at all. It's does not foster an academically challenging environment. Student's aren't really inspired to achieve their best. I also do not like the way the administrative office handles disciplinary actions in certain situations. I am taking my child out of this school and putting her into private school.

Virginia Primrose Elementary School
751 North Maple Avenue, Fontana, CA  92336
Last modified Virginia Primrose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Virginia Primrose Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top