Posted June 15, 2012
love this school. staff are very helpful. miss sadler is one awesome teacher. i love ms galvez and ms betten too. I believe that they were able to bring out the best in in my daughter.

Posted August 22, 2011
The teacher's are great and very motivational for the kids. My daughter has been at this school for 2 years and I look foward to her continue success in her education. I am very pleased with parent envolvement at this school. Although in the past couple of years there has been a shortage in funding and cutt in staff , I feel that the envolvement of concerned teachers, staff and parents this school continues to strive for excellence when it comes to good attendance , improving test scores and encouraging extra curricular activities amongst the children. :)

Sycamore Hills Elementary School 0

Posted March 19, 2010
I have two kids in this school since two years ago. The teachers are great. I particularly admire the administrative style of the principle, as safety and discipline are top priorities.

Sycamore Hills Elementary School 2

Posted March 06, 2009
Most of the teachers are great and supportive of the children here. However the communication from the principal is very poor. They seem to have very little in place to help a child who is having learning difficulties and next to no after school clubs or activities for the kids.

Sycamore Hills Elementary School 0

Posted December 19, 2008
My grandson entered Kingergarten this year. As a protective Grandparent it seemed to be hardest on me! The first day my reservations disappeared. The staff was so inviting as was the school itself. His learning has astonished me. I contribute this to his teacher. He is beyond wonderful with his teaching skills. The PTA and administration works hard for the school also. Overall, I am not that worried Grandparent anymore.

Posted November 19, 2008
I have two children attending this school. Teachers have been first rate, and involved. Staff is friendly and approachable. Everyone works for the well being of the kids. The school is rated #1 in the district for everyday student attendance. Safety is top notch. Couldn't ask for a better school.

Posted July 15, 2008
The school has great teachers and adminstrators. The parents on PTA have given the school so much to make many events possible.

Posted January 29, 2008
Principal, Teachers, Parents, are all great. Communication from the staff is wonderful. I am always in loop with all happenings in the school.

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted August 04, 2007

Sycamore Hills Elementary School
11036 Mahogany Drive, Fontana, CA  92337
Last modified Sycamore Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sycamore Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top